* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from amygrace
view more less of this review
I took my husband as a Christmas gift since he loves the outdoors and is not originally from CA. We thoroughly enjoyed learning about native plants together. The location was beautiful and the weather was in our favor, thankfully! We learned so much from Kevin, who was patient and incredibly kind. He’s brilliant and imparted his love for and knowledge of the Bay Area’s plant life and ecosystem. We give it four thumbs up!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Great guide with a lot of knowledge to impart. Whether or not you ever forage, you'll learn a ton about the plants around you. Tour was very slow getting started...a lot of waiting around/getting organized, but other than that moved along well. ...continued
Quotes & Highlights
Watch Feinstein’s tutorial on foraging wild thistles to get a taste of what he can teach.
About the Ticket Supplier: The Foraging SocietyThe Foraging Society's mission is to provide support for foragers and to protect and enhance the ecological health of our foodsheds. We aim to ensure that through education, research, and fun, foraging can become something that not only reconnects us to the natural world, but is regenerative to the environment. May wild things flourish!
Our goals include:
- To educate the public on foraging, botany, land stewardship, sustainability
- To provide a certification for foragers, to ensure safe, responsible, and sustainable harvesting practices are utilized.
- To provide a venue for foragers to get together and form local groups
- To work with parks and land managers to use foraging as a control for plants considered to be invasive
- To research and develop foraging strategies that facilitate the regeneration of native plant species
- To provide access to land for foragers and the establishment of a foraging park
The Foraging Society is a non-profit organization (incorporation in process). Our 501 (c) 3, tax exempt status is still many months away.