* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
Watch Feinstein’s tutorial on foraging wild thistles to get a taste of what he can teach.
About the Ticket Supplier: The Foraging SocietyThe Foraging Society's mission is to provide support for foragers and to protect and enhance the ecological health of our foodsheds. We aim to ensure that through education, research, and fun, foraging can become something that not only reconnects us to the natural world, but is regenerative to the environment. May wild things flourish!
Our goals include:
- To educate the public on foraging, botany, land stewardship, sustainability
- To provide a certification for foragers, to ensure safe, responsible, and sustainable harvesting practices are utilized.
- To provide a venue for foragers to get together and form local groups
- To work with parks and land managers to use foraging as a control for plants considered to be invasive
- To research and develop foraging strategies that facilitate the regeneration of native plant species
- To provide access to land for foragers and the establishment of a foraging park
The Foraging Society is a non-profit organization (incorporation in process). Our 501 (c) 3, tax exempt status is still many months away.