Las Vegas Empire Halloween at Dal Toro: Prohibition Era Party
The last date listed for Las Vegas Empire Halloween was Saturday October 27, 2012 / 9:00pm.
Why is the hottest Halloween Party on the Vegas Strip?
- Over a dozen cars with a net worth of 2 million dollars for you to gander
- Two rooms of music with Hip-Hop, Top 40 House & Dance Music to boogie until 4am
- An amazing terrace right on the Vegas Srip for you to mingle with movers & shakers
- Perfect view to watch the foot traffic while you enjoy your front row seat.
- 5 professionally staffed, full bars
- 3 DJ’s rocking’ the house with the best: Hip Hop, House, Top-40, Club Mix
- Top of the line sound system
- Valet parking
- Halloween Costume Contests
- 1,000 Gangsters & Ladies having the time of their life!
…and more! So don’t miss this once in a life time opportunity to Sin like they used to do in 1920s and bring the real gangsters and gorgeous ladies of the past back from the dead this Halloween, at Dal Toro!
*_Costumes are preferred, but not required. _