Wickedly Eccentric Comedian/Magicians Penn & Teller at the Rio
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Dec 21 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Sun, Dec 22 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Mon, Dec 23 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Tue, Dec 24 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Wed, Dec 25 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Thu, Dec 26 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Fri, Dec 27 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Sat, Dec 28 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Sun, Dec 29 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
- Mon, Dec 30 @ 9:00pm Check Availability $56.00
Drove in, no problem with access or parking.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Dina E.
view more less of this review
I have wanted to see Penn & Teller live for years, and when I finally was able to do so they did not disappoint! I absolutely love their take on the "magic" show -- debunking false supernatural claims, showing the audience how tricks are accomplished and then turning right around and performing a yet MORE astonishing trick. They are extremely smart, funny and totally amazing. Also they don't rely on any kind of flashy special effects, smoke, mechanical dragons, spangles or any of that other kitschy over-the-top "magician" stuff. I would go again in a heartbeat!
Quotes & Highlights
- Get Penn & Teller's iPhone app!
- Check out more fun stuff on their official website.
- "The most intelligent show in Vegas, as these two -- magicians? illusionists? truth-tellers? BS artists? geniuses? -- put on 90 minutes of, yes, magic and juggling, but also acerbic comedy, mean stunts, and quiet beauty." --Frommer’s
- "Eccentric comic magicians Penn & Teller once seemed an unlikely fit for Las Vegas, but they're more popular now than when they came to town more than a decade ago. The two have spread into mainstream culture beyond the Strip, thanks to Penn (the big loud one to Teller's short mime) becoming a cable news pundit and Celebrity Apprentice contestant." --Fodor’s
Known for their outrageous blending of comedy and magic that often skewers the genre of traditional magic, Penn & Teller´s live show has been a hit on Broadway and around the country and now has a permanent home in Las Vegas at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Edgy, provocative and hilarious, this iconoclastic pair’s live show on any given night can involve knives, guns, a fire-eating showgirl and a duck. Known as the "Bad Boys of Magic" for supposedly revealing the secrets to their tricks, they may show you how it’s done, but they still manage to leave you startled.
Their weekly hit Showtime series, Penn & Teller: BS! as well as their Emmy-winning network specials and their legendary appearances on The Late Show with David Letterman and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, had Entertainment Weekly name them two of the funniest comedians alive.
About the Ticket Supplier: Rio Hotel & Casino
The Rio is one of Las Vegas' hottest entertainment destinations, where you can find celebrity entertainment, late night adult revues and interactive theater ... all in one great location!