BBQ, Brews and Red, White & Blues: July 3rd and 4th on the Queen Mary
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for BBQ, Brews and Red, White & Blues have expired.
The last date listed for BBQ, Brews and Red, White & Blues was Sunday July 4, 2010 / 11:00am - 9:00pm.
Currently at The Queen Mary:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Princess Diana is remembered with love by fans around the world who admired her for her charm, compassion, timeless beauty and classic style. Choose any date between now and April 30 to visit the Queen Mary get a glimpse into the world of this icon at Diana: Legacy of a Princess, a new exhibit at The Queen Mary. This fascinating display showcases a priceless collection of evening gowns, dresses, personal accessories, photos, heirlooms and other cherished memorabilia associated with both Diana and the royal family. With approximately 2,000 items in the collection assembled over 30 years, you'll have a lot to explore. After you're done, take a look in the gift shop for the perfect keepsake from the Princess Diana Royal Collection. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Lisa
view more less of this review
My family and I went on Sunday, it was our first time going to the Q.M. for the 4th of July so we didn't know what to expect.
There were only 4 or 5 BBQ booths, a minimum qty for the amount of people that were there. One of them (St. Louis) had run out of food. The band playing in the food area was nothing to write home about. We tried to get something to eat at the Grill on the Q.M. and the line was crazy long as all of the lines to the various eateries on board (except for the $45.00 buffet).
The Q.M. was extremely crowded for the Fireworks, we ended up watching them from the ground next to the ship, it was a good view and a lot less people.
BBQ, Brews and Red, White & Blues
Enjoy a fun filled weekend of music, activities, BBQ and more aboard the world-famous Queen Mary. Commemorate Independence Day with a gigantic fireworks display at 9:00 p.m. with the best view in the city. Events include:
- Three live bands performing throughout the day.
- Strolling entertainment and kids’ activities including face painters.
- Live DJ on Sunday night (7-11:00pm) at the stern of the ship.
- Gigantic fireworks display set to music on Sunday July 4th to commemorate Independence Day.
- It’s an old fashioned outdoor BBQ cookout featuring four classic styles - Carolina, Texas, Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Also featuring barbeque food favorites such as corn on the cob, baked potatoes, baked beans, cole slaw, funnel cake, and a must visit build-your-own strawberry shortcake station.