The Ultimate Flamenco Dinner Show Experience
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Fri, Mar 28 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
- Sat, Mar 29 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Fri, Apr 4 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
- Sat, Apr 5 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Fri, Apr 11 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Sat, Apr 12 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Fri, Apr 18 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Sat, Apr 19 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Fri, Apr 25 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
- Sat, Apr 26 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $20.00
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from L K Wilkinson
view more less of this review
We truly loved the show! The food & service were wonderful! We weren't really prepared, however, for the 20% non-negotiable gratuity that was figured not on the goldstar price, but the full price. If it had been 15%, it would have been more palatable. They also charged us tax which was based on the full price. Not sure if that's legal, but we paid it. Be sure to bring your paperwork, or else you will be charged again, but at full price!!!! We were given a bill for over $100 and had to take it up with management. I had offered my paperwork upon entry, but was told they didn't need it. Well, they do. Otherwise a great evening, not sorry we went. Would have given it 5 stars had we not ran into this snafu.
Three-course meal includes:
A unique blending of jalapeno, cilantro and extra virgin olive oil, tossed with fresh romantic lettuce, tomato wedges, kalamata olives and cucumber slices
Entrees (choice of entree):
Our saffron rice dish with reminiscent flavors of aromatic herbs, sautéed in a cast-iron skillet with chorizo Bilbao (Spanish sausage) seasoned beef, tender chicken breast, imported sweet ham, fresh manila clams, mussels, and fresh fish sautéed with diced mixed vegetables and roasted bell peppers
Salmon con Whiskey
Grilled salmon fillet covered with a roasted bell pepper whiskey sauce, nestled over jalapeno flavored puree potatoes and sautéed spinach
Pechuga de Pollo
Grilled chicken breast showered with a rustic Chilean roasted “Chile Ancho” sauce, Served with vegetables and our homemade sweet tamale.
(Vegetarian Option Upon Request)
Vanilla-flavored flan topped with caramel sauce drizzled with honey and powdered sugar. Topped fresh fruit
A very moist chocolate cake, topped with a velvety chocolate mousse and drizzled with a wild raspberry sauce.
Tax, gratuity and beverages are not included. Food is served restaurant-style (not buffet-style).