A Bright New Boise: The Obie-Award-Winning Dark Comedy
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for A Bright New Boise have expired.
The last date listed for A Bright New Boise was Sunday January 27, 2013 / 7:00pm (Closing Night).
Currently at Theatre/Theater:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
Three feisty friends decide to turn the tables on their love life in Sassy Mamas, a hilarious comedy about friendship and finding a new lease on life. Three newly branded "cougars" begin to experience life dating younger men, but it's not as easy as it appears on the surface. Cheer, laugh and cry as the ups and downs of new love are put to the test. Starring Elayn Taylor, Iona Morris and Denise Dowse, these Sassy Mamas are no shrinking violets! Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- “Drops a terrific surprise early on that hooks you” --<em>Los Angeles Times</em>
- “Dark, droll and ultimately explosive work... Funny, compassionate and disturbing all at once” --<em>Los Angeles Weekly</em>
- "Exemplary production. Thrives on unpredictability" --<em>Backstage</em>
- “The text is exceedingly well-served by this polished production” --<em>Hollywood Reporter</em>
- "LA’s edgiest of cutting-edge theater. Well worth visiting…pitch-perfect performances" --<em>StageSceneLA</em>
- "One word: Bravo. Stunning -- in its form, its approach, its language, and in its nuanced exploration of subject matter. Every performance is genuine.” --<em>Stage & Cinema</em>
- <em>A Bright New Boise </em>is Ovation recommended.
This show is not recommended for children due to adult content and graphic imagery that may be disturbing or offensive to some viewers.