Beyond the Secret Live: Motivational Experts Speak at Royce Hall
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Beyond the Secret Live was Wednesday January 14, 2009 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Only Urban Adventures shows you the secret hangouts, hidden celebrity homes, cool hiking trails a … More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
This event was beyond bad. I walked out after 20 minutes. I felt like I paid to be a audience member for an infomercial. Leeza Gibbons was a poor moderator and should have stayed out of the way and let the panel talk. On top of everything the...continued
For those ready to continue the journey, Beyond the Secret, a group of renowned life coaches and motivational experts will come together for a discussion on the Law of Attraction and how to understand its hidden, untapped power that can bring joy to one’s life.
The event will feature a panel of acclaimed motivational experts including master teacher Bob Proctor, star of The Secret and author of You Were Born Rich, who will demonstrate how to apply the concepts from The Secret in real, tangible ways.
Featured panelists include:
- Les Brown – World-renowned motivational speaker, author of It’s Not Over Until You Win
- Marcia Wieder – Founder of “Dream University”, author of Making Your Dreams Come True
- Holli Walker – Creator of Beyond The Secret DVD, Life Coach
- Paul Martinelli – LifeSuccess, President, International Motivational Speaker
- Mark Moffitt – Master trainer and mentor to life coaches worldwide
- Steve Siebold – Gove-Siebold Group, President, Mental Toughness seminars
- Christian Simpson – Evolve Business Performance, Founder, Science of Success seminars
Panelist and life coach instructor Holli Walker created Beyond the Secret to address the hundreds of questions she received from her website, friends and students about The Secret.
Beyond the Secret holds the tools to take the idea of what The Secret taught, and puts it into practice in everyday life.