Cops and Friends of Cops: Ron Klier's Gripping Police Drama
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Cops and Friends of Cops have expired.
The last date listed for Cops and Friends of Cops was Saturday June 29, 2013 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $35.00 - $95.00
- Our Price:
- $35.00 - $95.00
Hailed as "the best musical of this century" by Ben Brantley of The New York Times and "the funniest musical of all time" by Entertainment Weekly, The Book of Mormon won nine Tony Awards -- including Best Musical -- in its first year on Broadway. Now the national touring production is back at the Pantages for a second round of hilarity. Written by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone along with Robert Lopez, the Tony-winning co-creator of Avenue Q, this musical comedy is a show that The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has called "a crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry." Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- "A refreshingly unpredictable new play." --LA Weekly, Pick of the Week
- “VS. Theatre Company’s continuing commitment to challenging work and high quality staging is immediately apparent in the company’s first production in its new home.” --Los Angeles Times
- "Extraordinary ... A suspenseful thriller ... Frighteningly realistic ... The ensemble of five make every moment count." --LA Stage Times
- “Klier’s script builds to a riveting first-act climax with masterful pacing and economy … the fine performances keep this new piece as gripping and disturbing as Klier intended.” --Los Angeles Times
- "Klier elicits layered and highly convincing portrayals form the actors, who do masterful jobs of revealing the intricacies of their characters one layer at a time." --Edge on the Net
About the Ticket Supplier: VS. Theatre Company
VS. Theatre Company was founded in 2003 with an emphasis on producing Los Angeles Premieres. Since that time, it has produced or co-produced such authors as Stephen Adly Guirgis, Keith Bunin, John Patrick Shanley, Adam Rapp, and John Kolvenbach among others. The company's main objective is to entertain its audiences by selecting original, engaging, thought-provoking pieces.