Eve's Rapture, an Action Comedy in the Garden of Eden
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Eve's Rapture have expired.
The last date listed for Eve's Rapture was Saturday June 27, 2009 / 8:00pm.
Currently at The Hayworth Mainstage Theater:
- Full Price:
- $30.00 - $70.00
- Our Price:
- $15.00 - $35.00
John Lennon returns for one last concert, and you're there. Top Beatles tribute performer Tim Piper stars as Lennon in the long-running hit show Just Imagine. Backed by live band Working Class Hero, Piper belts out Beatles hits and shares anecdotes from the star's life -- from Lennon's tumultuous childhood to becoming a worldwide pop music superstar to emerging as the groundbreaking social icon who influenced generations. Piper has been seen in CBS's The Linda McCartney Story and E!'s The John Lennon Story, and provided the singing voice of Lennon in NBC's made-for-TV movie In His Life: The John Lennon Story. Learn More
Lots of street parking -- no need to use valetinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Ralph
view more less of this review
This is the best show I have seen in a really long time! The unexpected twists on the biblical story kept me guessing from the beginning to the very end. Sin and Death are characters, too -- got you wondering? The ideas expressed about Christianity and how power gets abused sparked great after-show conversation. The actors were all great. This is a very cool show!
Quotes & Highlights
- "Having been lulled into a false confidence that I knew exactly where this show was heading, I was delightedly surprised by the unexpected plot developments following the seduction of Eve. And what an Eve! Played by Kendra Smith, this is certainly not the Eve from the Bible. This Eve kicks ass!" --www.socal.com
- "Part parable, part comic strip fable, part action drama, the play speaks powerfully to the unseen forces and symbols which dominate our lives." --LA Weekly
- "The writing is nothing short of top notch & the acting is a tour de force! God's creations run amok! Robert Cohen directs what could have been a convoluted story into a masterpiece of ironies." --Boy About Town
- "This is definitely not one you’ll take your Sunday school class to, but with the provocative way in which Reynolds re-engineers the cosmos, you’ll most assuredly leave with a few new ideas in your head." --The Tolucan Times
- "Chris Marshall is a pretty hot Satan, so who can really blame her?" --Backstage
<p>Eve’s Rapture is the sixth play by Bryan Reynolds that the Transversal Theater Company has produced and the third that Robert Cohen has directed. Transversal Theater has toured all of its productions in Europe.</p>