Goldstar Exclusive: Frugal Festival Food! - Learn How to Eat Well on the Cheap
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Frugal Festival Food! have expired.
The last date listed for Frugal Festival Food! was Saturday June 25, 2011 / 11:00am.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Taste the best barbecue in Southern California while taking in some live horse racing at Santa Anita Park's Winner's Circle BBQ Championship. At this Kansas City BBQ Society-endorsed competition, over 60 grilling greats will offer up delicious samples of everything from moink balls and ribs to pulled pork sandwiches and barbecue nachos. Help find the People's Choice Award, listen to live music and watch and wager on live thoroughbred racing. Please see the full event description for offer details. Learn More
Come hungry, because we'll have many tastings!info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Street parking.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Update! Limited free parking off Vanowen. Or park across the street at the mall.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Free tasting from Libertine, The Stand, Yozen Frogurt, and Albertsons.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
The Festival is in a very sunny area so bring a hat!info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Door prizes are first come first serve starting at 11 a.m.!info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- $1 of each ticket sold will go to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- Every guest receives a reusable grocery bag stuffed with coupons, recipes and a free raffle ticket.
- VIP guests receive a special bag stuffed with a $100 Restaurant.com gift card, a Coupon Organizer valued at $12.95, a copy of Free L.A.: The Ultimate Free Fun Guide to the City of Angels, Starbucks VIA samples, an "I Brake for Bargains" bumper sticker, and an extra raffle ticket.
- Win one of five $100 gift cards donated by Shortcuts.com.
- Receive a $25 Restaurant.com gift card when you walk in the door.
- Get a $5 ticket discount when you bring canned goods to donate to Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- Learn how to pay pennies on the dollar with coupons.
- Watch cooking demos by celebrity chefs and enjoy food tastings.
- A DJ will be spinning tunes.