Goldstar Exclusive: Frugal Festival Food! - Learn How to Eat Well on the Cheap
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Frugal Festival Food! have expired.
The last date listed for Frugal Festival Food! was Saturday June 25, 2011 / 11:00am.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $15.00 - $30.00
- Our Price:
- $7.50 - $15.00
A weekend-long celebration of all things independent, Artisanal LA is the place to discover the best indie food items and unique home goods. With over 200 makers and demonstrators, you can learn about everything DIY, from craft beer to canning or setting up your home garden. Don't forget to grab a bite to eat at the cafe or food truck stop. Skylight Books will be hosting several authors, including local chefs and cookbook authors Suzanne Goin (AOC, Lucques) and Nancy Silverton (La Brea Bakery, Mozza). There's delicious finds for all tastes -- from meat lovers and chocoholics to vegans and the gluten intolerant. Throughout the weekend there will also be complimentary beverages, craft beer and spirits tasting for those age 21 and over, art installations, craft areas for kids and adults, giveaways and plenty of shopping. Learn More
Come hungry, because we'll have many tastings!info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Street parking.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Update! Limited free parking off Vanowen. Or park across the street at the mall.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Free tasting from Libertine, The Stand, Yozen Frogurt, and Albertsons.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
The Festival is in a very sunny area so bring a hat!info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Door prizes are first come first serve starting at 11 a.m.!info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
$1 of each ticket sold will go to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- Every guest receives a reusable grocery bag stuffed with coupons, recipes and a free raffle ticket.
- VIP guests receive a special bag stuffed with a $100 Restaurant.com gift card, a Coupon Organizer valued at $12.95, a copy of Free L.A.: The Ultimate Free Fun Guide to the City of Angels, Starbucks VIA samples, an “I Brake for Bargains” bumper sticker, and an extra raffle ticket.
- Win one of five $100 gift cards donated by Shortcuts.com.
- Receive a $25 Restaurant.com gift card when you walk in the door.
- Get a $5 ticket discount when you bring canned goods to donate to Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- Learn how to pay pennies on the dollar with coupons.
- Watch cooking demos by celebrity chefs and enjoy food tastings.
- A DJ will be spinning tunes.