Goldstar Exclusive: Frugal Festival Food! - Learn How to Eat Well on the Cheap
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Frugal Festival Food! have expired.
The last date listed for Frugal Festival Food! was Saturday June 25, 2011 / 11:00am.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $35.00 - $50.00
- Our Price:
- $17.50 - $25.00
Party like a star at the Hollywood Beer and Music Festival, which will set up shop at an exclusive address: Hollywood and Vine. Featuring more than 25 local and regional breweries offering unlimited samples of more than 50 craft beers, hop lovers will be in heaven. For entertainment, the Power 106 Flava Unit takes over featuring an all-star lineup of DJs, MCs and on-air personalities. Local food trucks will also be on hand to provide tasty treats. VIP tickets include early admission and special cocktails from Vegas mixologists. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar MemberRed Velvet
view more less of this review
I purchased 3 tickets to this event (2 VIP/ 1 with can donation). The event was fine until the end when we were informed additional bags were available for giveaway. My daughter who was initially in the crowd to get a bag, was told to go to the front, which she did. Several people behind her (who approached after her) were handed light green toned bags by I believe the founder or someone who represented her (this person approached the area after bags were being distributed). She then proceeded handed out several bags to those who were clearly behind my daughter. My daughter was the last person left standing there, the person who was originally handing out the bags reached my daughter a red bag, the founder or a person representing the organization told the person not to give her the bag and proceed to ask my daughter if she wanted a box. The box was emptied, old and tattered. What message does this send a 4 year old? And further as we walked to our car my daughter continued to ask me why the lady in the pink shirt did't want to give me the red bag?
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Ultimately, I had a good time at this event. Held in large activity room and outdoors in a commons areas of a valley high school, the event was a mish-mosh of activities. The event had lots of free, tasty samples to nosh on and the cost cutting...continued
Quotes & Highlights
$1 of each ticket sold will go to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- Every guest receives a reusable grocery bag stuffed with coupons, recipes and a free raffle ticket.
- VIP guests receive a special bag stuffed with a $100 Restaurant.com gift card, a Coupon Organizer valued at $12.95, a copy of Free L.A.: The Ultimate Free Fun Guide to the City of Angels, Starbucks VIA samples, an “I Brake for Bargains” bumper sticker, and an extra raffle ticket.
- Win one of five $100 gift cards donated by Shortcuts.com.
- Receive a $25 Restaurant.com gift card when you walk in the door.
- Get a $5 ticket discount when you bring canned goods to donate to Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- Learn how to pay pennies on the dollar with coupons.
- Watch cooking demos by celebrity chefs and enjoy food tastings.
- A DJ will be spinning tunes.