God of Carnage, Tony-Winning Comedy with Jeff Daniels & James Gandolfini
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for God of Carnage have expired.
The last date listed for God of Carnage was Sunday May 29, 2011 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Ahmanson Theatre:
- Full Price:
- $80.00 - $89.00
- Our Price:
- $35.00 - $40.00
Peter and the Starcatcher, the multiple Tony Award-winning show that The New York Times called "the most exhilarating storytelling on Broadway in decades," is the swashbuckling, madcap prequel to Peter Pan. A dozen actors play more than 100 characters, combining their acting talent with ingenious stagecraft and an imaginative story to reveal the origins of "the boy who wouldn't grow up." The musical play takes a hilarious romp through the Neverland you never knew in an action-packed adventure that brings pirates, orphans and secret agents of the Queen together on the high seas. Based on the bestselling novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, and written by Rick Elice (Jersey Boys), Peter and the Starcatcher boasts an all-star creative team and weaves an enchanting tale that appeals to both adults and kids. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
I loved this cast and play. Jeff Daniels was particularly strong, but the whole cast was great and impressive to watch just 4 actors carry the entire play. I appreciated the fact that it was only 90 minutes and it went by very quickly. It was interesting to see their lives and personalities unravel throughout the course of the 90 minutes.
Quotes & Highlights
- "Never underestimate the pleasure of watching really good actors behaving terribly...highly skilled stage performers take on roles that allow them to rip the stuffing out of one another, tear up the scenery, stomp on their own vanity and have the time of their lives." --The New York Times
- “Gleefully nasty fun" --New York Post
- “Hysterical! Fasten your seat belts and go!" --Syndicated Columnist Liz Smith
- "Original Broadway dream cast...Tony-winning Battle Royal. Let the warfare begin." --Los Angeles Times
- "Four actors at the top of their game. Theater dines on bad behavior. Carnage is the ultimate seven-course meal." --Entertainment Weekly
- "There is theater history to be witnessed on the stage of the Ahmanson.An inspired, explosive performance." --Huffington Post
The most celebrated cast in recent Broadway history -- Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, James Gandolfini and Marcia Gay Harden -- reunite exclusively at the Ahmanson this spring for the Tony Award-winning comedy God of Carnage.
This is a production that truly took New York by storm: smashing all-time box office records and nabbing Tony Award® nominations for all four actors, and eventually earning the Tony Award® for Best Play, Best Director and a Best Actress Tony for Marcia Gay Harden.