LA Greek Festival: Greek Food, Music and More
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for LA Greek Festival have expired.
The last date listed for LA Greek Festival was Sunday September 7, 2008 / Noon-10pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $10.00
Back for its fifth year, the Art Los Angeles Contemporary art fair returns to Santa Monica's enormous Barker Hangar, showcasing a comprehensive cross section of contemporary art today. Top established and emerging contemporary art galleries from across the country and around the world will each present carefully curated selections of work from their top artists -- so you get a detailed glimpse of what's currently making news in the art world. This year's show features local galleries as well as a growing number of international galleries. Art collectors, curators and art lovers will all enjoy the sophisticated yet accessible environment of this extensive exhibition. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from PK
view more less of this review
There was not a lot to do on Sunday except a 20 minute play and shop, and the Zorba's Feast that we were supposed to get was not the same as it was supposed to be. They ran out of a lot of the items for the meal and substituted much lesser things for it. For example, they were out of moussaka and gave us cold french fries instead without asking us for it. They did this with several of the items and what we got was a plate with mostly rice with assorted leftovers. I could understand this, maybe, if we were there late but we decided to go at the opening and do lunch. This was NOT worth even the reduced price we paid through Goldstar.
Friday, September 5th: 5pm-11pm
Festival entry is free to the public. Special food and drink offers:
- Zorba's Feast Combo Platter for 2 and 2 soft drinks. Zorba's Feast Combo Platter is: Chicken and Pork Kebobs, Taste of Briami, Moussaka, Pastitsio, Spanikopita, Tiropita, Greek Salad, Olives, Feta and Bread. Full value of $29 -- $25 for platter, $2 each for soft drinks.
- Premium Greek Wine Tasting offer includes 3 glasses of premium Greek wine -- one white, one red and one rose. Full value of $10. Wine tasting is located at the Wine Booth.
Three purchase options:
- Festival entry ($5 value) + $5 voucher toward a Greek dinner. (Valid only for use toward Roast Chicken Dinner, Roast Lamb Dinner or Chef's Combo Special. Cannot be used toward anything else.) Full value of $10.
- Festival entry for 2 ($10 value) and Zorba's Feast Combo Platter for 2 ($25). Zorba's Feast Combo Platter is: Chicken and Pork Kebobs, Taste of Briami, Moussaka, Pastitsio, Spanikopita, Tiropita, Greek Salad, Olives, Feta and Bread. Full value of $35.
- Premium Greek Wine Tasting + Festival Entry offer includes 3 glasses of premium Greek wine -- one white, one red and one rose -- plus festival entry. Full value of $15: wine is $10, entry is $5. Wine tasting is located at the Wine Booth.