LA Greek Festival: Greek Food, Music and More
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for LA Greek Festival have expired.
The last date listed for LA Greek Festival was Sunday September 7, 2008 / Noon-10pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $29.50 - $39.50
- Our Price:
- $3.50 - $13.00
One of the most amazing sights in nature is that of majestic whales swimming and playing on the ocean's surface, leaping out of the water and slapping their mighty tales. On this 2.5 hour cruise off the shores of Newport Beach, you may see giant blue whales during the summer and fall months or the annual grey whale migration bringing tens of thousands of grey whales along the coast during the winter and spring months. Huge pods of several species of dolphin are very common as are the resident sea lions. You may also catch glimpses of seals, killer whales, sharks and many other marine creatures. With a 96% success rate, almost every cruise has many viewing opportunities. An added plus is picturesque coastal backdrops of Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Mary
view more less of this review
Great food, but they ran out of all of my favorite desserts before I even got there!
Friday, September 5th: 5pm-11pm
Festival entry is free to the public. Special food and drink offers:
- Zorba’s Feast Combo Platter for 2 and 2 soft drinks. Zorba’s Feast Combo Platter is: Chicken and Pork Kebobs, Taste of Briami, Moussaka, Pastitsio, Spanikopita, Tiropita, Greek Salad, Olives, Feta and Bread. Full value of $29 — $25 for platter, $2 each for soft drinks.
- Premium Greek Wine Tasting offer includes 3 glasses of premium Greek wine — one white, one red and one rose. Full value of $10. Wine tasting is located at the Wine Booth.
Saturday, September 6th: 1pm-11pm or Sunday, September 7th: Noon-10pm
Three purchase options:
- Festival entry ($5 value) + $5 voucher toward a Greek dinner. (Valid only for use toward Roast Chicken Dinner, Roast Lamb Dinner or Chef’s Combo Special. Cannot be used toward anything else.) Full value of $10.
- Festival entry for 2 ($10 value) and Zorba’s Feast Combo Platter for 2 ($25). Zorba’s Feast Combo Platter is: Chicken and Pork Kebobs, Taste of Briami, Moussaka, Pastitsio, Spanikopita, Tiropita, Greek Salad, Olives, Feta and Bread. Full value of $35.
- Premium Greek Wine Tasting + Festival Entry offer includes 3 glasses of premium Greek wine — one white, one red and one rose — plus festival entry. Full value of $15: wine is $10, entry is $5. Wine tasting is located at the Wine Booth.