Mariachi Brunch Show at La Fonda on Wilshire
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Mariachi Brunch Show was Sunday June 10, 2012 / 1:30pm (Show Begins at 2:00pm).
Most Popular Music Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $15.00 - $25.00
- Our Price:
- $7.50 - $12.50
This supper club hosts great live jazz and cabaret in a setting with Old World charm. Catalina has… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Philip M.
view more less of this review
This has got to be the best deal in town. Food was good, portions reasonable, service terrific. And the band! 8 pieces, 4 violins, 2 trumpets bass and rhythm guitar, and 6 of them sang. Well! The show was advertised at 45 minutes and ran more than an hour. They sing a real range of music, and my wife and I, neither of which are that familiar with the repertoire, were very impressed. Make sure to let them know in advance if it's a birthday or anniversary, they'll make a big deal out of it. We took mom for her 85th birthday and she had a blast. Mom wants us to get CDs if they're available!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
You don't go here for the food (at least not on goldstar event days - more on that later); you go here to be up close to a very special group of highly skilled musicians. That alone was awesome. I took the suggestions of other people, and...continued
Experience a live mariachi brunch show at the newly revitalized La Fonda on Wilshire.
Historically known for being the first restaurant in the U.S. to incorporate live mariachi musical performances with sit-down dining, this L.A. landmark is back and is at the forefront of fine Mexican dining. Savor exquisite Mexican cuisine brought to you by talented Executive Chef Martín García while enjoying the live performance of one of the country’s premier Mariachi groups.
- Pan Dulce (sweet bread)
- Café de Olla (Mexican coffee)
- Individual Fruit Plate
- Choice of 1 of 5: all entrees served with beans and homemade potatoes.
- Chilaquiles con huevos al gusto (Chilaquiles with choice of egg style)
- Huevos con chorizo (Chorizo and eggs)
- Huevos con machaca (Eggs with shredded meat)
- Huevos con nopales (Eggs with nopales)
- Huevos con mole (Eggs with a delicious mole sauce)
- 1 mimosa or glass of champagne
(Menu is correct as of publication, but subject to change without notice.)*