Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri at La Fonda on Wilshire
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri have expired.
The last date listed for Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri was Wednesday August 29, 2012 / 7:30pm (Show Begins at 8:00pm).
Most Popular Music Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Spend the day enjoying the luck of the Irish with traditional food, Guinness and other tasty brews, stages featuring Irish rock, traditional Celtic music and classic rock 'n' roll, and an arts and crafts section. Children can have a blast acting like knights in the medieval Kids' Castle, and the entire family can learn to dance the Irish Stew and speak a few Gaelic phrases. Fill up on a hot shepherd's pie and a cold glass of Dale Bros. Brewery's Shameless McDale -- and you might even take home a prize or two from one of the many contests. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Really good show and good food/drinks, but make sure you arrive early to get good seating as there are some view obstructions. Service was okay. Even though we paid for dinner and dessert, turned out no desserts were available. We did not get any discount on our meals, nor was anything offered in lieu of dessert We figured the total of tax/tip would be the cost of any dessert so we did not pay any more money. Upon leaving, the waiter followed us outside and asked for money - which I did not appreciate. I might go again if I can ensure a full menu ahead of time. Easy street/lot parking. HH in the bar til 7pm.
Quotes & Highlights
- To learn more about Las Colibri, visit their <a target="_blank" href="http://lascolibri.wordpress.com/">website</a>.
Experience a live mariachi dinner show at the newly revitalized La Fonda on Wilshire.
Historically known for being the first restaurant in the U.S. to incorporate live mariachi musical performances with sit-down dining, this L.A. landmark is back and is at the forefront of fine Mexican dining. Savor exquisite Mexican cuisine while enjoying the live performance of Mariachi Las Colibrí.
- La Fonda Salad or Soup of the Day
- Assorted appetizer platter
- Entree (choice of one):
- Enchiladas de Tomatillo (Two cheese enchiladas filled with shredded chicken breast topped with green tomatillo sauce with a hint of jalapeño. Served with rice and beans.)
- Enchiladas Rojas (Two cheese enchiladas topped with red ranchero sauce. Garnished with shredded lettuce and fresh cheese. Served with rice and beans.)
- Carne Asada (Charbroiled outside skirt steak served with rice and beans. Garnished with guacamole and green onions.)
- Salmon en Salsa de Pistachio (Fresh Atlantic grilled salmon topped with a light pistachio sauce enhanced with epazote and jalapeño. Served with rice and seasonal vegetables.)
- Dessert: Chef's pick of the day.