Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri at La Fonda on Wilshire
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri have expired.
The last date listed for Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri was Wednesday August 29, 2012 / 7:30pm (Show Begins at 8:00pm).
Most Popular Music Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $20.00 - $75.00
- Our Price:
- $10.00 - $75.00
From the Beatles to Radiohead, join the Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles for a concert celebrating the never-ending British music invasion. God Save the Queen(s) features the one and only GMCLA putting their special spin on classics and modern day hits from England's most popular acts. You'll hear songs from the Rolling Stones, Queen and David Bowie, in addition to Adele, Seal, Elton John, Florence and the Machine and more. The program will also include tunes from Monty Python and the James Bond films. Hold on to your tea as the red coats invade L.A. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- To learn more about Las Colibri, visit their <a target="_blank" href="http://lascolibri.wordpress.com/">website</a>.
Experience a live mariachi dinner show at the newly revitalized La Fonda on Wilshire.
Historically known for being the first restaurant in the U.S. to incorporate live mariachi musical performances with sit-down dining, this L.A. landmark is back and is at the forefront of fine Mexican dining. Savor exquisite Mexican cuisine while enjoying the live performance of Mariachi Las Colibrí.
- La Fonda Salad or Soup of the Day
- Assorted appetizer platter
- Entree (choice of one):
- Enchiladas de Tomatillo (Two cheese enchiladas filled with shredded chicken breast topped with green tomatillo sauce with a hint of jalapeño. Served with rice and beans.)
- Enchiladas Rojas (Two cheese enchiladas topped with red ranchero sauce. Garnished with shredded lettuce and fresh cheese. Served with rice and beans.)
- Carne Asada (Charbroiled outside skirt steak served with rice and beans. Garnished with guacamole and green onions.)
- Salmon en Salsa de Pistachio (Fresh Atlantic grilled salmon topped with a light pistachio sauce enhanced with epazote and jalapeño. Served with rice and seasonal vegetables.)
- Dessert: Chef's pick of the day.