Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri at La Fonda on Wilshire
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri have expired.
The last date listed for Mariachi Dinner Show with Las Colibri was Wednesday August 29, 2012 / 7:30pm (Show Begins at 8:00pm).
Most Popular Music Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
With four Grammy nominations, 24 platinum records, 63 gold records, a Golden Globe award for Entertainer of the Year and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Engelbert Humperdinck truly is one of those rare entertainers to whom the phrase "needs no introduction" actually applies. A legend in the music industry with more than 150 million records sold, Humperdinck has recorded everything from romantic ballads like "Release Me" and "After the Lovin'" to the platinum-selling song "Lesbian Seagull" from Beavis and Butt-head Do America. Now he brings his one-of-a-kind showmanship to the Saban Theatre, with an opening set by Elizabeth Sams. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Really good show and good food/drinks, but make sure you arrive early to get good seating as there are some view obstructions. Service was okay. Even though we paid for dinner and dessert, turned out no desserts were available. We did not get any discount on our meals, nor was anything offered in lieu of dessert We figured the total of tax/tip would be the cost of any dessert so we did not pay any more money. Upon leaving, the waiter followed us outside and asked for money - which I did not appreciate. I might go again if I can ensure a full menu ahead of time. Easy street/lot parking. HH in the bar til 7pm.
Quotes & Highlights
- To learn more about Las Colibri, visit their website.
Experience a live mariachi dinner show at the newly revitalized La Fonda on Wilshire.
Historically known for being the first restaurant in the U.S. to incorporate live mariachi musical performances with sit-down dining, this L.A. landmark is back and is at the forefront of fine Mexican dining. Savor exquisite Mexican cuisine while enjoying the live performance of Mariachi Las Colibrí.
- La Fonda Salad or Soup of the Day
- Assorted appetizer platter
- Entree (choice of one):
- Enchiladas de Tomatillo (Two cheese enchiladas filled with shredded chicken breast topped with green tomatillo sauce with a hint of jalapeño. Served with rice and beans.)
- Enchiladas Rojas (Two cheese enchiladas topped with red ranchero sauce. Garnished with shredded lettuce and fresh cheese. Served with rice and beans.)
- Carne Asada (Charbroiled outside skirt steak served with rice and beans. Garnished with guacamole and green onions.)
- Salmon en Salsa de Pistachio (Fresh Atlantic grilled salmon topped with a light pistachio sauce enhanced with epazote and jalapeño. Served with rice and seasonal vegetables.)
- Dessert: Chef's pick of the day.