Disney's Mary Poppins: L.A.'s Hit Broadway Musical at the Ahmanson
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mary Poppins have expired.
The last date listed for Mary Poppins was Wednesday February 3, 2010 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Ahmanson Theatre:
- Full Price:
- $60.00 - $89.00
- Our Price:
- $30.00 - $44.50
Barry Manilow returns to his first love, writing musicals, with the much-anticipated Harmony. This musical story of the world's first hit boy band is based on the true tale of six talented young Germans who came together in the 1920s and took the world by storm. With a signature blend of sophisticated close harmonies and hilarious stage antics, the Comedian Harmonists were an actual group that sold millions of records, starred in films and packed the prestigious concert halls around the globe -- until the rise of Nazi Germany split them apart. Inspired by the story, Manilow and his co-creator, writer-lyricist Bruce Sussman, created this musical with an original score that celebrates this extraordinary group of friends and their quest for true harmony in one of the most discordant periods of world history. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Goldstar's exclusive pre-sale for <em>Mary Poppins</em> at the Ahmanson received <a target="_blank" href="https://www.goldstar.com/events/los-angeles-ca/mary-poppins-exclusive-pre-sale.html">great reviews</a> from the site's members.
- “The high-flying spectacle, running on the rocket fuel of such memorable movie numbers as ‘A Spoonful of Sugar’ and ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,’ can’t help but be delightful.” --<a target="_blank" href="http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2009/11/theater-review-mary-poppins-at-the-ahmanson-theatre.html#more"><em>Los Angeles Times</em></a>
- "An explosion of song, color and dance... <em>Mary Poppins</em> is the rare production that over-delivers at every level." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117941615.html?categoryid=33&cs=1"><em>Variety</em></a>
- "During its big, masterfully designed production numbers, <em>Poppins</em> weaves its own special brand of magic." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.ocregister.com/entertainment/poppins-219559-mary-disney.html"><em>Orange County Register</em></a>
- "A great show! A perfect piece of musical theater." --Clive Barnes, <em>New York Post</em> (4/4 stars)
- "A fresh fountain of youth that makes many a grown-up feel like a kid again." --<em>USA Today</em>
From London to New York to Los Angeles, more than 5 million people around the world have experienced the supercalifragilistic hit Broadway musical that the Los Angeles Times calls "a high-flying spectacle." Based on one of the best-loved Disney movies of all time, Mary Poppins tells the irresistible story of the remarkable nanny who soars in on a magical breeze and changes a family forever.
With its over-the-top production numbers to such beloved songs as "A Spoonful of Sugar," "Let's Go Fly a Kite," "Feed the Birds," "Step In Time," and, of course, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," you'll fall in love with the one musical that can make everyone believe in the magic.
Over 100,000 tickets have already been sold to the Los Angeles engagement, and the show must fly out of town on February 7 - so don't miss the timeless music, the colorful sets and costumes, and the priceless memories ready for you to discover at Mary Poppins. It's more fun than you ever imagined.