Disney's Mary Poppins: L.A.'s Hit Broadway Musical at the Ahmanson
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mary Poppins have expired.
The last date listed for Mary Poppins was Wednesday February 3, 2010 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Ahmanson Theatre:
- Full Price:
- $80.00 - $89.00
- Our Price:
- $40.00 - $44.50
Peter and the Starcatcher, the multiple Tony Award-winning show that The New York Times called "the most exhilarating storytelling on Broadway in decades," is the swashbuckling, madcap prequel to Peter Pan. A dozen actors play more than 100 characters, combining their acting talent with ingenious stagecraft and an imaginative story to reveal the origins of "the boy who wouldn't grow up." The musical play takes a hilarious romp through the Neverland you never knew in an action-packed adventure that brings pirates, orphans and secret agents of the Queen together on the high seas. Based on the bestselling novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, and written by Rick Elice (Jersey Boys), Peter and the Starcatcher boasts an all-star creative team and weaves an enchanting tale that appeals to both adults and kids. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Goldstar's exclusive pre-sale for Mary Poppins at the Ahmanson received great reviews from the site's members.
- “The high-flying spectacle, running on the rocket fuel of such memorable movie numbers as ‘A Spoonful of Sugar’ and ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,’ can’t help but be delightful.” --Los Angeles Times
- "An explosion of song, color and dance... Mary Poppins is the rare production that over-delivers at every level." --Variety
- "During its big, masterfully designed production numbers, Poppins weaves its own special brand of magic." --Orange County Register
- "A great show! A perfect piece of musical theater." --Clive Barnes, New York Post (4/4 stars)
- "A fresh fountain of youth that makes many a grown-up feel like a kid again." --USA Today
From London to New York to Los Angeles, more than 5 million people around the world have experienced the supercalifragilistic hit Broadway musical that the Los Angeles Times calls "a high-flying spectacle." Based on one of the best-loved Disney movies of all time, Mary Poppins tells the irresistible story of the remarkable nanny who soars in on a magical breeze and changes a family forever.
With its over-the-top production numbers to such beloved songs as "A Spoonful of Sugar," "Let's Go Fly a Kite," "Feed the Birds," "Step In Time," and, of course, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," you'll fall in love with the one musical that can make everyone believe in the magic.
Over 100,000 tickets have already been sold to the Los Angeles engagement, and the show must fly out of town on February 7 - so don't miss the timeless music, the colorful sets and costumes, and the priceless memories ready for you to discover at Mary Poppins. It's more fun than you ever imagined.