New Years Eve Pre-Party Champagne Tasting at LOFT 218
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for New Years Eve Pre-Party Champagne Tasting have expired.
The last date listed for New Years Eve Pre-Party Champagne Tasting was Wednesday December 29, 2010 / 7:30pm.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
This five-hour, in-depth exploration of the city's best breweries takes you -- via a comfortable 15-passenger shuttle bus -- to East and Central L.A., with stops for tastings at three destinations. At each stop, you'll be treated to a guided tasting of several varieties of locally brewed craft beers. You'll also be led through the inner workings of one brewery as your guide shares the brewing process from grain to gut. If you find favorites that you want to purchase, the shuttle bus has a refrigerator to keep your acquisitions cool. Learn More
Champagnes planned to be available at the tasting*:
- Villa Sandi, Proseco, Italy, NV
- Juve y Camps, Brut, Cava, Spain, NV
- Gerard Bertrand, “cremant De Limoux”, Brut, France, 2007
- Louis Bouillot, “Perle d’Aurore”, Brut Rose, France, NV
- Croser, Sparkling Wine, Australia, 2004
- Mumm Napa, Brut Prestige, Napa Valley , NV
- Domaine Carneros, “Cuvee de la Pompadour”, Sparkling Wine, Carneros, NV
- Domaine Carneros, “Le Reve”, Blanc De Blancs, Carneros, 2004
- J.L Vergnon, Grand Cru, Champagne, France, NV
- Le Mesnil, Grand Cru, Blanc de Blancs, Champagne, France, NV
- A. Margaine, Brut Rose, France, NV
- Jean Milan, Grand Cru, Champagne, France , NV
- Dom Perignon, “Andy Warhol Editiion”, Champagne, France, 2002
Includes Gourmet Cheese Plate
*_List is subject to change_
About the Ticket Supplier: LearnAboutWine
From beginners to advanced wine enthusiasts, LearnAboutWines wine education pushes aside the myths and legends and gives you the information you need to advance your wine knowledge and appreciation. It’s fun, friendly and great for all experience levels!