Nine: Tony-Winning Musical Based on Fellini's 8 1/2
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Nine have expired.
The last date listed for Nine was Sunday August 18, 2013 / 3:00pm.
Currently at The MET Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Nathan Gregorski's new play, which was named a Best of the New York Fringe Festival in 2013, arrives in L.A. for its West Coast premiere. Orbiting Astral Bodies is a cosmic and comic fantasy that follows the intersecting paths of four young adults whose lives are brought together -- and pulled apart -- in various ways when the moon (played by Michelle Holmes) decides to say sayonara to Earth in search of something better. The show appears at The MET as a co-production of the award-winning DOMA Theatre Company. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Karenlin
view more less of this review
Love it!! Amazing! Wish I'd seen it in July so I could come back and watch it again in August.
Quotes & Highlights
- “A powerful enough production to recommend without reservation, a strong contender from a consistently strong company." --L.A. Beat
- "With director Marco Gomez pulling out the stops and letting his skilled cast reach for the stars, this production works on many levels, will entertain you, and even make you muse from time to time." --Broadway World
- "[A] fast-moving, fun and unforgettable piece of theatre." --actorsentertainment.com
- "What gorgeous songs there are in the original stage production, particularly those that get performed by the evening’s standout trio of leading ladies, each one the very definition of beauty, talent, and versatility." --StageSceneLA.com
- "This passionate musical is peppered with numerous flashes of brilliance and a vast potpourri of breathtaking music." --examiner.com
- "Witty and pleasing... [the] glitzy production numbers are quite > amazing... well worth seeing" --Los Feliz Ledger
- "A big thumbs up to this DOMA's /Nine/, which I heartily enjoyed ... Belissimo!" --LA Progressive
- "[An] ambitious revival ... a wonderful opportunity to hear a charming score -- part Sondheim, part Jacques Brel -- delivered by a game cast in a well-appointed but intimate setting." --Frontiers
- "DOMA theatre never disappoints ... the acting, costumes and singing all excel." --LA Splash
- "Lush and hypnotic ... an extraordinary work, a true piece of art come to life onstage ... Nine rates a '10' at the Met." --LA Musical Theater Examiner
- "Sensually lively and passionate ... eye-poppingly exciting direction ... elaborate and entertaining." --The Tolucan Times
- "Delightful ... sexy ... spectacular voices ... DOMA Theatre Company has triumphed again!" --CultureSpotLA
- "A ten out of ten ... A bellissimo experience." --Actors Reporter