On Location: The Los Angeles Video Project and Reception
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for On Location have expired.
The last date listed for On Location was Saturday October 19, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Movies & TV Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $10.00 - $20.00
- Our Price:
- $5.00 - $15.00
The ultimate nighttime outdoor hangout, Eat See Hear Movies combines popular films with live indie bands and some of the city's most famous food trucks. Get a group of friends together for a laid-back night under the stars in beautiful Griffith Park, where you can catch some of the hottest up-and-coming bands. Bring your appetite, because you'll be able to find the city's best food trucks all in one place. Featuring delicious and inventive cuisine from around the world, L.A.'s food trucks inspire legions of Twitter followers. Then, settle in on the lawn and get ready to quote along with the summer-long lineup of favorite movies. See the full event description for a schedule of bands and films. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
7:00pm – General Admission & Pre-Screening Reception.
8:15pm – On Location Program Screening.
Selected finalist films and filmmakers include:
- _Uncommon LA _(Dir. Kyle Blair-Henderson)
- Grand Park July 4th Block Party (Dir. Darrell Lake)
- Unleashed in Los Angeles (Dir. Catherine Pirotta & Seth Leik)
- Dreams Come True in Los Angeles (Dir. Carlos de la Vega & Rudolpho Zalez)
- _Hikikomori _(Dir. Josema Roig)
- _Through The Lens _(Dir. Paul Forte)
- _Swervin’ _(Dir. Ryan Pohanic)
- _Stay _(Dir. David Horowitz & Cliff Riffo)
- _Los Angeles, It’s Where You’re Going _(Dir. Joe Wesley)
- _Tribeca Urban _(Dir. Jeremy Weiss)
- _With Love L.A. _(Dir. Lexi Johnson)
- _More Than Words _(Dir. Andrea Giacomini)
- _323: Portraits of Los Angeles _(Dir. Aaron Spoto)
- _Glass Sun _(Dir. Greg King)
- _Four More Years _(Dir. Pasqui Rivas)
- _Make of LA: Burton Machen _(Dir. Stephen French)
- _Bob & the Midnight Ridazz: Unmarked Guide LA _(Dir. Yasmin Hed)
- _I Walk My Dog _(Dir. Peter Bonilla)
- Fellow Rebel “Baby Please” (Dir. Eric McCoy)
All attendees will have the opportunity to participate in voting for the Audience Award.
Parking for All-Night Access Pass holders is located at the AT&T Center’s Olive Parking Structure: 1133 S. Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015.