On Location: The Los Angeles Video Project and Reception
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for On Location have expired.
The last date listed for On Location was Saturday October 19, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Movies Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The El Capitan transforms into a snowy wonderland, providing plenty of thrills and chills this holiday season with its exclusive prerelease of the animated comedy-adventure, Disney's Frozen 3D, five days before it hits theaters. There's tons of cool stuff before the movie starts, too, including Images in Ice, a dynamic new ice-carving performance, and a live visit from Frozen stars Anna and Elsa. The exciting new 3D movie, from Walt Disney Animation Studios (Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph), finds fearless optimist Anna (voice of Kristen Bell) teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff (voice of Jonathan Groff) and his loyal reindeer Sven on a quest to track down her sister Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel), who's trapped the kingdom in an eternal winter. But Anna and Kristoff have to make it through Mount Everest-like ice and snow, and meeting mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf if they want to save the kingdom. The soundtrack boasts music from Tony-winner Robert Lopez (The Book of Mormon, Avenue Q) and Kristen Anderson-Lopez (In Transit). Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
7:00pm - General Admission & Pre-Screening Reception.
8:15pm - On Location Program Screening.
Selected finalist films and filmmakers include:
- Uncommon LA (Dir. Kyle Blair-Henderson)
- Grand Park July 4th Block Party (Dir. Darrell Lake)
- Unleashed in Los Angeles (Dir. Catherine Pirotta & Seth Leik)
- Dreams Come True in Los Angeles (Dir. Carlos de la Vega & Rudolpho Zalez)
- Hikikomori (Dir. Josema Roig)
- Through The Lens (Dir. Paul Forte)
- Swervin' (Dir. Ryan Pohanic)
- Stay (Dir. David Horowitz & Cliff Riffo)
- Los Angeles, It's Where You're Going (Dir. Joe Wesley)
- Tribeca Urban (Dir. Jeremy Weiss)
- With Love L.A. (Dir. Lexi Johnson)
- More Than Words (Dir. Andrea Giacomini)
- 323: Portraits of Los Angeles (Dir. Aaron Spoto)
- Glass Sun (Dir. Greg King)
- Four More Years (Dir. Pasqui Rivas)
- Make of LA: Burton Machen (Dir. Stephen French)
- Bob & the Midnight Ridazz: Unmarked Guide LA (Dir. Yasmin Hed)
- I Walk My Dog (Dir. Peter Bonilla)
- Fellow Rebel "Baby Please" (Dir. Eric McCoy)
All attendees will have the opportunity to participate in voting for the Audience Award.
Parking for All-Night Access Pass holders is located at the AT&T Center's Olive Parking Structure: 1133 S. Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015.