On Location: The Los Angeles Video Project and Reception
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for On Location have expired.
The last date listed for On Location was Saturday October 19, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Currently at AT&T Center Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Discover the most exciting emerging filmmakers from the U.S. and around the world at the NewFilmmakers Los Angeles festival. With several genre-spanning short films, plus a feature screening, Q&As, receptions and after-parties with the filmmakers and actors, the monthly festival is a great place to experience and interact with the latest cutting-edge artistic talent. Some of the films discovered at NewFilmmakers have included Too Much Sleep, Zero Day and The Blair Witch Project. The "All-Night Access Pass" includes a screening pass good for all of the evening's films plus access to the filmmaker lounge. Please see full event listing for more information about films and the screening schedule. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
7:00pm – General Admission & Pre-Screening Reception.
8:15pm – On Location Program Screening.
Selected finalist films and filmmakers include:
- _Uncommon LA _(Dir. Kyle Blair-Henderson)
- Grand Park July 4th Block Party (Dir. Darrell Lake)
- Unleashed in Los Angeles (Dir. Catherine Pirotta & Seth Leik)
- Dreams Come True in Los Angeles (Dir. Carlos de la Vega & Rudolpho Zalez)
- _Hikikomori _(Dir. Josema Roig)
- _Through The Lens _(Dir. Paul Forte)
- _Swervin’ _(Dir. Ryan Pohanic)
- _Stay _(Dir. David Horowitz & Cliff Riffo)
- _Los Angeles, It’s Where You’re Going _(Dir. Joe Wesley)
- _Tribeca Urban _(Dir. Jeremy Weiss)
- _With Love L.A. _(Dir. Lexi Johnson)
- _More Than Words _(Dir. Andrea Giacomini)
- _323: Portraits of Los Angeles _(Dir. Aaron Spoto)
- _Glass Sun _(Dir. Greg King)
- _Four More Years _(Dir. Pasqui Rivas)
- _Make of LA: Burton Machen _(Dir. Stephen French)
- _Bob & the Midnight Ridazz: Unmarked Guide LA _(Dir. Yasmin Hed)
- _I Walk My Dog _(Dir. Peter Bonilla)
- Fellow Rebel “Baby Please” (Dir. Eric McCoy)
All attendees will have the opportunity to participate in voting for the Audience Award.
Parking for All-Night Access Pass holders is located at the AT&T Center’s Olive Parking Structure: 1133 S. Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015.