One Night in Miami ... Looks at the Night of Boxer Cassius Clay's Win
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for One Night in Miami... have expired.
The last date listed for One Night in Miami... was Sunday September 1, 2013 / 3:00pm.
Currently at Theatre/Theater:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Family isn't just the most important thing in life -- it's everything. This powerful play follows the struggles of a family trying to hold on through the teenage years of the two children, a typical daughter and a severely autistic son. Eighteen-year-old Josh throws everything out of balance on a normal day. When a relative comes to visit, everyone loses equilibrium completely as they each try to do what's best for the family while still pursuing what's best for themselves. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- “First-rate … engaging, thought-provoking”--Los Angeles Times (Critic's Choice)
- “Superb across the board … breathtakingly good. There just aren’t enough superlatives. Powerful, funny, exhilarating — what a play. Do not miss this production”--ArtsBeatLA
- “Don’t you dare miss One Night in Miami … Deliciously enticing. Among the best plays I’ve seen in years. Gripping, highly enjoyable, elating drama is theatre at its best”--LA Progressive
- “A genuine jump-out-of-your-seat reaction to the great writing, staging and acting. An ingenious approach to a crucial part of American history. This is a play you must see”--Santa Monica Daily Press
- “Everything about this play is good … go see it.”--Los Angeles Post
- “Crackles with both the charisma and humanity of these iconic figures”--Hollywood Reporter
- “Fantastic job of creating four dynamic and interesting relationships that transcend their famous personas … hope is the heartbeat that drums out the rhythm”--LifeInLA
Due to adult content, this show is recommended for ages 16 and up. Parental discretion is advised.
One Night in Miami... runs 85 minutes with no intermission.