Halloween Convention: Interactive, Spooky Fun at ScareLA
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
- Curated collection of 100-plus exhibitors showcasing scary goods, services & job opportunities
- Expert and celebrity panels on the haunt business, horror entertainment and more
- Presentations of top and upcoming local haunts with sneak peaks and unveils
- Performances by local horror-themed theater companies and musicians
- Professional demos of makeup, set building, costume creation, animatronics and more
- Sixty-plus hours of hands-on workshops taught by top haunt industry professionals for all skill levels and ages
- On-site interactive experiences, mini haunts and more
- Screening room featuring new work from local horror filmmakers
- Games, roaming monsters, costume party and more!
About the Ticket Supplier: Genie Effect LLC
ScareLA premiered in 2013 with unpreccedented success as the first Los Angeles convention dedicated to celebrating Halloween. Situated in the entertainment capital of the world it combines the city’s top talent and unique cultural setting with a twist! Drawing over 4,000 fans and haunt entertainment professionals, the event features top attraction designers and operators, manufacturers, artists, filmmakers and more. The weekend-long Halloween season teaser will celebrate California’s hottest scary faire with attraction unveils, workshops and classes, top industry panels, haunt tours, screenings and activities. Share, inspire, play – ScareLA.