ScareLA: The Convention Dedicated to All Things Halloween
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for ScareLA have expired.
The last date listed for ScareLA was Sunday August 11, 2013 / 11:00am - 7:00pm.
Most Popular Museums & Attractions Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $33.00 - $62.00
- Our Price:
- $21.00 - $31.50
During the holidays, Knott's Berry Farm is filled with the magic of the season as America's first theme park wondrously transforms into Knott's Merry Farm. This 160-acre park is a great place to make holiday memories, with lavish decorations, live entertainment, a crafts fair and, of course, Santa. There's even a sensational ice show and a Christmas tree lighting ceremony hosted by Snoopy himself. Once you've built up an appetite with all that fun, feast on the park's famous chicken dinner and boysenberry pie. This offer lets you go during the holidays to experience the Knott's Merry Farm festivities, or you can wait and visit during the first three months of the new year to enjoy park favorites like the Ghost Town, Boomerang, Calico Railroad, Bigfoot Rapids, Surfside Glider and all sorts of live shows. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Convention activities include:
* Curated collection of exhibitors showcasing scary goods, services & job opportunities
* Expert and celebrity panels on the haunt business, horror entertainment and more
* Presentations of top and upcoming local haunts with sneak peaks and unveils
* Performances by local horror themed theatre companies and musicians
* Professional demos of makeup, set building, costume creation, animatronics and more
* Hands-on workshops taught by top haunt industry professionals for all skill levels and ages
* Onsite mobile haunt park and lights on tours of local scary attractions
* Museum-style educational gallery of Halloween themed art and history
* Screening room showing premiere attraction walk-throughs and local horror filmmakers
* Games, pumpkin carving, scary costume parade and more!
Share, inspire, play - ScareLA.
About the Ticket Supplier: Genie Effect LLC
ScareLA premieres on August 10 & 11, 2013 as the first Los Angeles convention dedicated to celebrating Halloween. Situated in the entertainment capital of the world it will combine the city's top talent and unique cultural setting with a twist! Drawing fans and haunt entertainment professionals, the event will feature top attraction designers and operators, manufacturers, artists, filmmakers and more. The weekend-long Halloween season teaser will celebrate California's hottest scary faire with attraction unveils, workshops and classes, top industry panels, haunt tours, screenings and activities. Share, inspire, play.