Street Food Cinema at Expo Park: Outdoor Flicks, Food and Music
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Street Food Cinema: Exposition Park was Saturday October 25, 2014 / 8:00pm (The Shining - Doors Open at 5:30pm).
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Svetlana
view more less of this review
I think we went after the LA Weekly review, so it was really crowded. The tickets in will call were really handy. The event had everything it claimed to have and they delivered well. It was fun and summary. A great one time experience! Make sure you bring a lot of layers (gets chilly!) and portable chairs - otherwise your movie watching experience will be quite pathetic : )
star this review starred report as inappropriate
This was such a fun event, much more organized than any food truck/movie fest I've been to, great food selection. Friends have commented it's a shady area at night, but there was plenty security and I felt completely safe to be honest. One thing...continued
September 20, 2014: Aliens
The planet from Alien (1979) has been colonized, but contact is lost. This time, the rescue team has impressive firepower, but will it be enough?
Running Time: 2 hours, 17 minutes
Music: So Many Wizards
Food: Farmer’s Belly, Lets Roll It, Lobos Truck, Oh My Ga Ga, White Rabbit, Perkup Coffee & Co., Waffles De Liege, & more!
Market: Crazy Go Nuts, Diva’z Crepes, Funtime Kettle Corn, Mercedes Binge, & more!
October 25, 2014: The Shining (Rated R)
A family heads to an isolated hotel for the winter, where an evil and spiritual presence influences the father into violence, while his psychic son sees horrific forebodings from the past and the future.
Running time: 2 hours, 24 minutes
Music by City City
- Film schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Lawn seating only. Chairs are permitted but the seat must be no higher than 6 inches off the ground.
- Outside food and beverages are welcome. Concessions will also be available for purchase from food trucks. Food is not included in the ticket price.
- Dogs are permitted, but must be on leash for the duration of the event.