Return of The Normal Heart, Larry Kramer's Groundbreaking Play
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Normal Heart have expired.
The last date listed for The Normal Heart was Sunday December 15, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $14.95 - $28.95
- Our Price:
- $7.00 - $14.00
With more than 11,000 ocean animals representing nearly 500 species, the Aquarium of the Pacific celebrates the planet's largest and most diverse body of water: the Pacific Ocean. With this offer, you can choose any day during afternoon hours (3-6pm) to visit this world-class aquarium featuring a wide array of hands-on activities, live and video presentations, and much more. Check out the BP Sea Otter Habitat -- modeled after their natural habitat -- and meet the otters. Visit the Molina Animal Care Center to watch the animals as they are cared for. And now you can get up close with more than a dozen Magellanic penguins above and below the water in the new June Keyes Penguin Habitat. The exhibit is home to the first penguins in the aquarium's collection and includes a crawl-in space, allowing you to feel as if you are inside the exhibit with the animals. Visiting the Aquarium of the Pacific is an enlightening, entertaining and educational experience for everyone. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Glen DavisRed Velvet
view more less of this review
I see a lot of theatre; 5 shows a week usually. I've rarely seen an audience so attentive and appreciative. First time produced in LA in something like 20 years? Soon to be an HBO movie, but this is the production to see. Great casting, technicals, acting and direction. I have no complaints at all about this product. I saw a preview, so it can only get better. If I didn't live 125 miles away, I would drive up to see it again.
Quotes & Highlights
- “Reaches out and grabs you with the force of an explosive new work.” --<em>The Hollywood Reporter</em>
- <em>"</em>Director Simon Levy has mounted a deeply moving production at the Fountain Theatre, bathed in the compassion without which it would be merely a horror story, and performed by a deeply committed ensemble." --<em><a target="_blank" href="http://blogs.laweekly.com/arts/2013/09/steel_magnolias_normal_heart.php#more">LA Weekly</a> (Pick of the Week)</em>
- <em>"</em>The play must be seen by anyone who truly cares about the human condition. If anger takes control, channel that anger where it will do the most good and let it shine!" -- <a target="_blank" href="http://www.broadwayworld.com/los-angeles/article/BWW-Reviews-Fountain-Theatre-Knocks-Revival-of-Larry-Kramers-THE-NORMAL-HEART-Out-of-the-Park-20131001">BroadwayWorld</a>
- <em>"</em> Simon Levy brilliantly directs the exclusive Los Angeles revival of Larry Kramer's groundbreaking drama ... Do not miss this production." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.broadwayworld.com/costa-mesa/article/BWW-Reviews-THE-NORMAL-HEART-at-the-Fountain-Theatre-Presents-a-Timeless-Call-to-Action-20131004-page2">BroadwayWorld</a>
- <em>"</em> The production is excellent on all levels, from Simon Levy's dynamic direction to the outstanding ensemble, with Tim Cummings delivering an electrifying, career-best lead performance." --<a target="_blank" href="http://laist.com/2013/09/26/the_normal_heart_is_a_thrilling_and.php">LAist</a>
- "This absolutely brilliant production is one that no Los Angeles theater lover should miss, and the younger the audience the better." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.stagescenela.com/2013/10/the-normal-heart/">StageSceneLA</a>
Running time: 2.5 hours, including one intermission.