Experience a Day of Outdoor Fun on The Zipline Adventure
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Zipline Experience have expired.
The last date listed for The Zipline Experience was Saturday July 5, 2014 / 8:00am.
Currently at Union Station- Los Angeles:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
C'mon now -- no one should live in or visit Los Angeles without an in-depth exploration of the city's best breweries. This five-hour tour takes you -- via a comfortable 15-passenger shuttle bus -- to East and Central L.A., with stops for tastings at three destinations. At each stop, you'll be treated to a guided tasting of several varieties of locally brewed craft beers. You'll also be led through the inner workings of one brewery as your guide shares the brewing process from grain to gut. If you find favorites that you wish to purchase more of, the shuttle bus has a refrigerator to keep your acquisitions cool. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from woman plans
view more less of this review
One more thing off the buckett list. Great way to spend the day, a bit of ziplining, lite hiking, and sight seeing. Great group of people, both staff and fellow zipliners. So much fun. I would do it again, without a doubt! Meeting at Union Station is a great idea, but the tour company just needs to get bigger signs that say, "The Zipline Experience". Had a hard time locating the van.
Adventure tour highlights:
• Down-to-earth and passionate tour guides
• Take in the vastness of 360° natural landscapes
• Snap awesome photos and share them with friends
• Enjoy the ride in comfort with air-conditioning
• Circumnavigate the San Gabriels Mountains
• Climb around mountains of huge sedimentary rocks
• Enjoy beginner to moderate level hiking
• Experience historic and cultural sites along the way
• See cool stuff while on hikes: San Andreas fault, wildlife, old movie sets
What To Bring:
• $7-15 for lunch
• Water bottle
• Hat / Sunscreen
• Tennis shoes / Hiking shoes
• Clothing appropriate for the season