Experience a Day of Outdoor Fun on The Zipline Adventure
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Zipline Experience have expired.
The last date listed for The Zipline Experience was Sunday August 24, 2014 / 8:00am.
Currently at Union Station- Los Angeles:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
By day, Joshua Tree is one of the most beautiful and serene national parks in the country. But things have been known to go bump in the night -- especially on the scariest eve of the year. Make it a Halloween you'll never forget with a twilight tour of the spookiest sites of this historic area. An air-conditioned bus will take you from L.A. to the Joshua Tree National Park, where you'll visit the hotel where Gram Parsons took his final breath (and the site of his unconventional cremation), get a peek at mysterious alien architecture and learn about the not-so-tragic death of Worth Bagley. You'll also explore the majestic Mojave Desert and experience historical sites along the way. The evening will wrap up with a trip to local hotspots Pioneertown and Pappy & Harriet's. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from woman plansRed Velvet
view more less of this review
One more thing off the buckett list. Great way to spend the day, a bit of ziplining, lite hiking, and sight seeing. Great group of people, both staff and fellow zipliners. So much fun. I would do it again, without a doubt! Meeting at Union Station is a great idea, but the tour company just needs to get bigger signs that say, "The Zipline Experience". Had a hard time locating the van.
Adventure tour highlights:
• Down-to-earth and passionate tour guides
• Take in the vastness of 360° natural landscapes
• Snap awesome photos and share them with friends
• Enjoy the ride in comfort with air-conditioning
• Circumnavigate the San Gabriels Mountains
• Climb around mountains of huge sedimentary rocks
• Enjoy beginner to moderate level hiking
• Experience historic and cultural sites along the way
• See cool stuff while on hikes: San Andreas fault, wildlife, old movie sets
What To Bring:
• $7-15 for lunch
• Water bottle
• Hat / Sunscreen
• Tennis shoes / Hiking shoes
• Clothing appropriate for the season