Get On Board the DeLUXe Memorial Day Yacht Party
All offers for DeLUXe Memorial Day Yacht Party have expired.
The last date listed for DeLUXe Memorial Day Yacht Party was Sunday May 27, 2012 / 3:30pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $16.00 - $20.00
- Our Price:
- $8.00 - $13.00
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, featuring authentic material retrieved from the debris of the infamous sunken ship, arrives in Orange County. This stunning, meticulously researched exhibition takes you back to the "unsinkable" Titanic's tragic 1912 voyage, when the doomed vessel collided with an iceberg and sank, claiming more than 1,500 lives and shocking the world with the immensity of the calamity. This fascinating exhibit is an educational and entertaining experience for all ages, featuring the largest collection of recovered artifacts ever exhibited, actors dressed in period clothing portraying notable passengers and crew members, plus magnificent reconstructions of the ship's interior. All those elements combine to tell the compelling story of that fateful passage. Learn More
Top Reasons Why DeLUXe is the #1 Yacht Party:
- This is the most luxurious yacht party on the West Coast this MDW.
- An All Star Line-up of DJs
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views along the Marina Del Rey Harbor.
- 4 Hour Long Cruise – Mid-afternoon to just after Sunset.
- 400 Sailors & Sailorettes having the time of their lives!
- Luxury cruise without even leaving beautiful Southern California
- The west side’s hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
3:30pm-4:30pm: Board at Del Rey Landing
4:30 pm-7:45pm: Cruise
7:45 pm-8:00pm: Dock and Disembark at Del Rey Landing