Experience Cuba Miami-Style on the Little Havana Tour
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Little Havana Tour was Any Saturday From July 20, 2013 to July 19, 2014 (Reserve in Advance).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
This is the most dazzling display of gems, jewelry, beads, accessories and minerals you'll ever s...Learn More
• Taste “The” Cuban sandwich at a restaurant that is an institution.
• Try a juicy picadillo empanada made with a recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
• Enjoy a succulent chicken toston (stuffed plantain cup).
• Step back in time to old Cuba and taste a freshly squeeze guarapo juice at a family run fruteria.
- Try the best guava pastelito in town at a local bakery.
- Sip on a traditional cafe Cubano at a local ventanita.
- Indulge in homemade mamey or flan ice cream.
_Wear comfortable shoes. Dress for the weather, as tours take place rain or shine.
This tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels._
About the Ticket Supplier: Culinary Tours