Experience Cuba Miami-Style on the Little Havana Tour
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Little Havana Tour have expired.
The last date listed for Little Havana Tour was Any Saturday From July 20, 2013 to July 19, 2014 (Reserve in Advance).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
This is the most dazzling display of gems, jewelry, beads, accessories and minerals you'll ever see under one roof. Since the 1960s, the International Gem and Jewelry Show has been bringing a fantastic selection of jewelry at the lowest prices to locations across the country. You can expect to find colored gemstones, exquisite fine jewelry, gold and silver earrings, necklaces and bracelets, beads and crystals, ethnic jewelry, classic pearls, vintage estate jewelry, engagement rings and wedding bands, designer watches and one-of-a-kind seasonal pieces. With a varied selection and special show pricing direct from worldwide designers and manufacturers, this show is perfect for gem enthusiasts, jewelry lovers and anyone looking for unique new accessories at a great price. Learn More
• Taste “The” Cuban sandwich at a restaurant that is an institution.
• Try a juicy picadillo empanada made with a recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
• Enjoy a succulent chicken toston (stuffed plantain cup).
• Step back in time to old Cuba and taste a freshly squeeze guarapo juice at a family run fruteria.
- Try the best guava pastelito in town at a local bakery.
- Sip on a traditional cafe Cubano at a local ventanita.
- Indulge in homemade mamey or flan ice cream.
_Wear comfortable shoes. Dress for the weather, as tours take place rain or shine.
This tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels._