Experience Cuba Miami-Style on the Little Havana Tour
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Little Havana Tour have expired.
The last date listed for Little Havana Tour was Any Saturday From July 20, 2013 to July 19, 2014 (Reserve in Advance).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $26.00 - $35.00
- Our Price:
- $13.00 - $17.50
See everything Miami has to offer and do it your way on the South Beach Road Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour. You can start the tour at any of the bus's stops, at any time you want. While you're on the bus, you'll experience breathtaking views of the city from the upper deck platform as you drive on the McArthur Causeway over Biscayne Bay. When you get to a stop you want to explore, just hop off and take your time, boarding the bus again whenever you're ready. The tour stops at Miami Beach hotspot Ocean Drive, the Art Deco district and other iconic locations in South Beach as well as lots of great shopping destinations. Learn More
• Taste “The” Cuban sandwich at a restaurant that is an institution.
• Try a juicy picadillo empanada made with a recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
• Enjoy a succulent chicken toston (stuffed plantain cup).
• Step back in time to old Cuba and taste a freshly squeeze guarapo juice at a family run fruteria.
- Try the best guava pastelito in town at a local bakery.
- Sip on a traditional cafe Cubano at a local ventanita.
- Indulge in homemade mamey or flan ice cream.
_Wear comfortable shoes. Dress for the weather, as tours take place rain or shine.
This tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels._
About the Ticket Supplier: Miami Culinary Tours
Miami food tours and cultural guided journeys are given by locals through the city’s historic neighborhoods. Foodies may visit the city’s most renowned neighborhoods while tasting unique creations from Miami Beach’s most celebrated chefs – and trying bits and bites at must-visit off-the-beaten path eateries.