Experience Cuba Miami-Style on the Little Havana Tour
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Little Havana Tour have expired.
The last date listed for Little Havana Tour was Any Saturday From July 20, 2013 to July 19, 2014 (Reserve in Advance).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Sample delicacies that were created exclusively for this tour, as you follow your experienced culinary guide through five of the hottest, hippest restaurants and food shops along famed Los Olas Boulevard, while also hearing about the dramatic and colorful history of Fort Lauderdale. This 2.5-hour excursion explores the blend of local, traditional and tropical ingredients and cultures that came together to create South Florida's famous Floribbean cuisine. In fact, you'll try a dish by famed chef Johnny Vinczencz, the famed "Caribbean Cowboy" who appeared on Iron Chef against Bobby Flay. The fun also includes a stop at a chic European charcuterie house for a wine and cheese flight, a behind-the-scenes tour of a boutique bakery, an olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting, and beignets for dessert at one of the top Asian-inspired restaurants. Please see the full event description for more on the scheduled stops. Learn More
• Taste “The” Cuban sandwich at a restaurant that is an institution.
• Try a juicy picadillo empanada made with a recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
• Enjoy a succulent chicken toston (stuffed plantain cup).
• Step back in time to old Cuba and taste a freshly squeeze guarapo juice at a family run fruteria.
- Try the best guava pastelito in town at a local bakery.
- Sip on a traditional cafe Cubano at a local ventanita.
- Indulge in homemade mamey or flan ice cream.
_Wear comfortable shoes. Dress for the weather, as tours take place rain or shine.
This tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels._