Open Workshops at International Dance Festival -- Silicon Valley
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for International Dance Festival Workshops was Saturday August 16, 2014 / 4:15pm (Manipuri: Classical Indian Dance with Sohini Ray).
Most Popular Dance Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $25.00 - $90.00
- Our Price:
- $15.00 - $45.00
Sometimes losing your shoe works out in all the best ways. Ballet San Jose brings the timeless and… More
Reviews & Ratings
Workshop Schedule (instructors subject to change):
9:00am: Pilates mat with Amity Johnson (One hour; please bring a mat or large towel)
10:15am: Afro-Haitian Modern (75 minutes)
11:45am: Tap with Audreyanne Delgado (75 minutes)
1:30pm: Line Dances with Etta Walton (One hour)
2:45pm: Salsa with Leanne Rinelli (75 minutes; no partner is required)
4:15pm: Manipuri (Classical Indian Dance) with Sohini Ray (75 minutes)
• There’s a 30-minute lunch break from 1:00pm-1:30pm.
• There’s a 15-minute break between each class.
These are all mixed-level classes. You can be beginner or pro. But you must be age 15 or older to attend.
Attire: You should wear something comfortable to move around in.
• Jazz slippers are ideal. (Socks or ballet slippers might be too slippery. Sneakers tend to stick.)
• Barefoot is OK.
• For tap class, tap shoes are recommended, or something with a sole, “character shoes” or the jazz slippers.
• For line dancing, any shoe that will stay on. Street shoe flats are not recommended.
About the Ticket Supplier: The Lively Foundation
The Lively Foundation, Inc. is a not for profit, tax-exempt corporation devoted to the production of artistic and educational programs in dance music and related arts. Founded by supporters of dancer-choreographer Leslie Friedman, The Lively Foundation’s performance series have consistently won acclaim from critics and audiences alike.