Smuin Ballet's 2012-2013 Fall/Winter Program: Modern Music & Dance
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Smuin Ballet's 2012-2013 Fall/Winter Program have expired.
The last date listed for Smuin Ballet's 2012-2013 Fall/Winter Program was Sunday February 24, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Currently at Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts - Main Stage:
- Full Price:
- $52.00 - $68.00
- Our Price:
- $27.50 - $35.50
A wildly popular seasonal favorite, Smuin's holiday program celebrates two decades with XXmas. The snow-filled extravaganza from Smuin Ballet boasts everything from tap and swing to traditional and modern ballet, plus dances from around the world set to seasonal music from Elvis, Mozart, The Chieftains, Ray Charles and many others. This year's edition includes dances from acclaimed Choreographer in Residence Amy Seiwert, company founder Michael Smuin, eclectic choreographer Val Caniparoli and Robert Dekkers of Diablo Ballet and Post:Ballet. Their works will accompany time-honored favorites in a feast of holiday fun. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Goldstar members loved Smuin's 2012-2013 Fall/Winter Program at the Palace of Fine Arts. Check out their reviews.
- San Francisco Chronicle called Cold Virtues “engrossing to the end” and SF Classical Voice said it was “unforgettable.”
- Oh, Inverted World was called “striking” and “remarkable” by The New York Times.
* Cold Virtues: Adam Hougland, Choreographer
* Starshadows: Michael Smuin, Choreographer
* Homeless: Michael Smuin, Choreographer
* No Viviré: Michael Smuin, Choreographer
* Oh, Inverted World: Trey McIntyre, Choreographer
About the Ticket Supplier: Smuin Ballet
Smuin Ballet was founded in 1994 by the renowned choreographer Michael Smuin, formerly the Director of San Francisco Ballet. Beyond their regular seasonal performances, the Smuin Ballet dancers engage in a wide range of special projects, including appearing in three films: A Walk in the Clouds, The Fantasticks and George Lucas' 1996 Return of the Jedi, Special Edition.