Broadway's Next H!T Musical: the Award-Winning Musical Improv Show
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Broadway's Next H!T Musical have expired.
The last date listed for Broadway's Next H!T Musical was Thursday November 18, 2010 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Stage 72:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Comedian, musician and YouTube celebrity Katie Goodman appears live at the Triad with her show I Didn't F*ck It Up: Irreverent, Hilarious, Musical Satire from an Uncensored Mind. Best known for her award-winning traveling sketch troupe Broad Comedy, Goodman's recently released album has received rave reviews for its rock and rap stylings, which include the songs "MILF," "I Drunk Dialed Obama," "Stockpiling Tampons" and of course, the hit title song. Her brazen yet charming humor, tinged with the political and personal and then set to song, makes for a hilariously audacious evening of entertainment. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- <em> </em>"Hilarious!"<em> --The New York Times </em>
- "Remarkable... Something that few improvisers anywhere have the talent, experience and wit needed to successfully do...An 'A-list' of seasoned improvisers." <em>--New York Post</em><em> </em>
- "A spontaneity, wit and inventiveness that must be seen to be believed!"<em> --New York Post </em>
- "A fun, snappy night of comedy and music" <em>--NEXT Magazine </em>
- "The swift and gifted troupe scores lots of laughs" <em>--Daily News </em>
- "At last! A musical of, for and by the people... That's entertainment!" <em>--Time Out NY </em>
- "This deliciously funny, clever and cute troupe improvises a full Broadway musical on the spot each week for the audience. Incredible, but true!" --<em>Cabaret Hotline </em>
Broadway’s Next H!T Musical features improv superstars Deb Rabbai, Rob Schiffmann, Robert Z. Grant, Kobi Libii, Stefan Schick, Rebecca Vigil, host Greg Triggs plus pianists Eric March and Andrew Resnick!
This seasoned cast has been recognized time and time again for their incredible talent and are a leading force in the world of improvisation.
The show’s first act is an award ceremony spotlighting “Best Musical” nominees based on audience-created song titles, and the second act is the entire musical based on the favorite nominee from act one.
Every melody, lyric, plot twist and jazz hand is made up on the spot!