Chicago City Limits: Improv and Sketch at the Broadway Comedy Club
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Dec 13 @ 8:00pm Sold Out
- Sat, Dec 14 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Sat, Dec 14 @ 10:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Fri, Dec 20 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Sat, Dec 21 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Sat, Dec 21 @ 10:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Fri, Dec 27 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Sat, Dec 28 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $10.00
- Sat, Dec 28 @ 10:00pm Check Availability $10.00
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Wanda
view more less of this review
I haven't laughed so loud in a LONG time! The 4 improv actors took suggestions or words from the audience and ran with it, improvizing with one another. They remembered every detail of an activity one of the audience members told them about - and built on it. We were in stitches. The only thing I would suggest is having the waiter bring both of the drinks (2-drink minimum) at the same time since he didn't show up again until the show was almost over.
Quotes & Highlights
- "The perfect masters of improvisation." --New York Times
- "Hilarious!" --New York Daily News
- "Funniest show in town ... not to be missed." --New York Post
- "One of New York's 10 Best Shows!" --WWOR-TV
- "Unmatched among the improv groups." --NY Theatre
- "These Actor-Writer-Comedian-Psychopaths will have you rolling in the aisles! " --Newhouse Papers
Now Playing -- Hashtag: You're It!
Chicago City Limits' #Hashtag You're It is the group's 39th improv comedy revue since it came to New York from the Windy City. #Hashtag... combines audience-inspired improvisations with comedy scenes and songs as fresh as today's headlines. There's an entire musical created on-the-spot -- book, music, songs -- based upon an audience member's recent experience, an improvised version of the game show Jeopardy, the creation of a never before seen movie, and lots more. Scripted material takes aim at the faces, places and events that surround us, from congressional haggling, the NRA and streets of Benghazi to Lindsay Lohan unleashed, 50 Shades of Grey, and lots more!
About the Ticket Supplier: Chicago City Limits
Chicago City Limits is New York’s longest-running comedy revue, thrilling audiences for over twenty-five years with its unique style of improvisational comedy. Its critically acclaimed show, award-winning National Touring Company, and top notch theatre training program has made Chicago City Limits a New York landmark. Chicago City Limits was founded in 1977 in Chicago by George Todisco and actors participating in the workshop program at The Second City. In 1979, Chicago City Limits relocated to New York, performing regularly at Catch a Rising Star, the Improv, the Duplex, and other noted clubs. It established its own theater in the summer of 1980 and began a continuous run that is now over 8,500 performances! Over the years, Chicago City Limits has made numerous TV appearances, including “The Today Show,” “McLaughlin,” “The Joan Rivers Show,” “The Jackie Mason Show,” Comedy Central, PBS, and “Good Day NY.” The group appeared in its own TV new comedy series, “Reel News,” on the USA network.