Mozart, Mendelssohn & More, Featuring Legendary Marlboro Musicians
Mozart, Mendelssohn & More, Featuring Legendary Marlboro Musicians at Symphony Space
Members of the Orion String Quartet and the former Guarneri Quartet will perform this engaging program at Symphony Space. Included on the bill will be Heitor Villa-Lobos' beautiful Bachianas Brasileiras
No. 5 for soprano and eight cellos with Lucy Shelton, joined by eight of today's leading cellists.
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
All offers for Mozart, Mendelssohn & More, Featuring Legendary Marlboro Musicians have expired.
The last date listed for Mozart, Mendelssohn & More, Featuring Legendary Marlboro Musicians was Saturday January 15, 2011 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Peter Jay Sharp Theater, Symphony Space
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Never was detention so fun -- or so poignant -- as in John Hughes' 1985 film The Breakfast Club. … More
Nice little bar in back corner of theater w/wine and beer -- ok to drink in your seats.
star this tip
- Violinists: Daniel Phillips, Martin Beaver, Kikuei Ikeda, Arnold Steinhardt, and John Dalley
- Violists: Steve Tenenbom, Kazuhide Isomura, and Michael Tree
- Cellists: Timothy Eddy, Clive Greensmith, David Geber, Julia Lichten, Marcy Rosen, Melissa Meell, Michal Korman, and Peter Wiley
- Flutist: Tara O’Connor
- Clarinetist: Richard Stoltzman
- Bassoonist: Frank Morelli
- Harpist: June Han
- Soprano: Lucy Shelton
- Quartet for Flute and Strings in C, K. 285b, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Quartetsatz, Franz Schubert
- Bachianas Brasileiras #5, Heitor Villa Lobos
- Pastorales de Noël, André Jolivet
- Evocations of Slovakia (1951), Karel Husa
- Octet for Strings, Felix Mendelssohn
About the Ticket Supplier: Symphony Space
Symphony Space fosters artistically and culturally diverse performing arts, literary, and film programs that bring artists and audiences together in an atmosphere of exploration and intimacy. It reaches audiences throughout New York City, the wider metropolitan area, and through distribution of programs via media such as radio, recordings, podcasts and touring.