Mozart, Mendelssohn & More, Featuring Legendary Marlboro Musicians at Symphony Space
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mozart, Mendelssohn & More, Featuring Legendary Marlboro Musicians have expired.
The last date listed for Mozart, Mendelssohn & More, Featuring Legendary Marlboro Musicians was Saturday January 15, 2011 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Peter Jay Sharp Theater, Symphony Space:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
London's National Theatre is broadcasting its original stage production of King Lear, and you can catch a live screening of the show at the Peter Jay Sharp Theater at Symphony Space. Academy Award winner Sam Mendes (Skyfall, American Beauty) returns to the National Theatre to direct Simon Russell Beale (Timon of Athens) in the title role of Shakespeare's epic tragedy. Regarded as among Shakespeare's greatest plays, King Lear depicts an aging monarch's descent into madness as his family and country are torn apart by the ambition and jealousy of his children. This sweeping legend depicts the devastating consequences of pride, as King Lear's hubris and his daughters' ambitions destroy not just their own family, but an entire nation as well. Learn More
- Violinists: Daniel Phillips, Martin Beaver, Kikuei Ikeda, Arnold Steinhardt, and John Dalley
- Violists: Steve Tenenbom, Kazuhide Isomura, and Michael Tree
- Cellists: Timothy Eddy, Clive Greensmith, David Geber, Julia Lichten, Marcy Rosen, Melissa Meell, Michal Korman, and Peter Wiley
- Flutist: Tara O’Connor
- Clarinetist: Richard Stoltzman
- Bassoonist: Frank Morelli
- Harpist: June Han
- Soprano: Lucy Shelton
- Quartet for Flute and Strings in C, K. 285b, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Quartetsatz, Franz Schubert
- Bachianas Brasileiras #5, Heitor Villa Lobos
- Pastorales de Noël, André Jolivet
- Evocations of Slovakia (1951), Karel Husa
- Octet for Strings, Felix Mendelssohn