Spirit Cruises' Lunch Buffet: A Cruise with Dining, Dancing & More
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Spirit Cruises' Lunch Buffet Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Spirit Cruises' Lunch Buffet Cruise was Wednesday August 13, 2008 / Noon.
Currently at The Spirit of New York:
- Full Price:
- $119.57 - $132.87
- Our Price:
- $71.74 - $79.72
Step aboard the Spirit ship for unparalleled cruising fun in New York Harbor. On this three-hour cruise out of Chelsea Piers in Manhattan, you can dine on a delicious dinner buffet featuring a menu from Chopped star Eric LeVine, relax on the ship's modern rooftop lounge, dance to DJ entertainment and catch breathtaking views of the greatest skyline in the world. The Spirit delivers all the amazing sights of New York Harbor -- you'll see close-up views of the Statue of Liberty, cruise under the breathtaking Brooklyn Bridge, admire the South Street Seaport and marvel at the Financial District. From the climate-controlled indoor decks, you'll enjoy a variety of fresh food choices, including vegetarian and gluten-free buffet options, then you can dance the rest of the evening away to Top 40 hits. Plus, the Spirit offers a variety of fun and festive holiday and party cruises as well. Please see the full event description for the menu. Learn More
Come aboard and enjoy the most entertaining lunchtime experience on either side of the Hudson River. This two-hour cruise on New York’s historic harbor is perfect for an afternoon getaway. And it’s the best way to see the New York City waterfalls!
Order a drink, explore the ship and partake in the lunch buffet (you can even go back for seconds and thirds as long as the buffet is open). While you dine, you’ll be entertained by a narrated tour about Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline, easily seen from the huge panoramic windows. During coffee and dessert, talented performers will dazzle you with song and dance on the center stage. Then stretch your legs, catch a breath of fresh air and an amazing view before hitting the dance floor. From line dances to Top-40 hits, these DJs know how to get everyone up and dancing, right until the end of the cruise.
- Grande Buffet Lunch Menu
- Gardener Salad: California baby lettuce tossed with grape tomatoes and a selection of champagne vinaigrette and peppercorn ranch dressings
- Italian Pasta Salad: Freshly cooked pasta mixed and mingled with green and red peppers, celery, sweet onions and savory Italian dressing
- Classic Potato Salad: A mix of mashed and cubed potatoes, diced onions, celery and sweet pimentos, blended with a creamy herb mayonnaise
- Wild Alaskan Salmon: Fresh salmon nestled on a bed of tender spinach and topped with lemon-herb butter (Alaskan salmon is eco-friendly and sustainable)
- Classic Baked Chicken: The most flavorful cuts of chicken tossed with a buttery blend of seasonings and baked to perfection
- Asian Beef & Chicken Stir Fry: Seasoned chicken and beef a la julienne, wok-seared with fresh Chinese vegetables
- Grilled Vegetable Lasagna: Layers of tender pasta, roasted eggplant, zucchini, squash, carrots and peppers baked in a béchamel ricotta sauce
- Spanish Rice: Red long-grain rice seasoned with a traditional Spanish Catalan blend
- Fresh Local Harvest Seasonal Vegetables
- Sweet Dessert Trio: Moist lemon mousse shortbread, Oreo dream bar, brulée raspberry cheesecake; all served with a variety of sauces and whipped cream
Menu is subject to change.