The Accidental Pervert: Comedian's Journey to Manhood via Childhood Dominated by Pornography
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Feb 7 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $15.00 - $40.00
- Sat, Feb 8 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $15.00 - $40.00
- Fri, Feb 14 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $15.00 - $40.00
- Sat, Feb 15 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $15.00 - $40.00
- Fri, Feb 21 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $15.00 - $40.00
- Fri, Feb 28 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $15.00 - $40.00
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Becky
view more less of this review
This show was absolutely hysterical! Andrew is amazing. His expressions, his tone, and story were just brilliant. I laughed my ass off the entire show. It was amusing throughout the entire 90 or so minutes.
I took my sister to this for her birthday and we had an amazing time. We both were hysterical through out the show. You definitely have to have an open mind, sick mind, perverted mind or whatever you want to call it, to enjoy the show. Let's just say, even if you don't admit it, EVERYONE has had a sexual fantasy, action, or life that this show talks about! A definite MUST SEE!
Quotes & Highlights
- Check out Goldstar member reviews of the show at its previous home, Greenwich Village's Players Theatre.
- "Goffman has to be given credit for going where few have gone before, and applying humor to a life situation that we can all identify with, even if we ordinarily keep it secret." --offbroadwayworld.com
- "Goffman does a thorough job of breaking it down for us in a strangely wholesome, earnest, innocent way." --nytheatre.com
- "Engaging" --theatermania.com
By Andrew Goffman
Directed by Charles Messina
VIP (Very Important Pervert) Offer Spend a Night With The Pervert
Have you ever wanted to see how an off-Broadway show is really put together? Those who purchase the VIP ticket option will be given a tour of the theater, spend time backstage and in the lighting and sound booth, and will be able to talk with the writer/actor and director of the hit show that’s now in its 4th smash year!
Spending a night behind the scenes with The Accidental Pervert: Priceless
Well, actually it's not quite priceless. But it includes admission to the show, with a front-row seat, an Accidental Pervert t-shirt, a backstage tour of the show by its star and the director, and two drinks from the concession.