With Glee: A New Old-Fashioned Musical Comedy About Boarding School Boys
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for With Glee have expired.
The last date listed for With Glee was Sunday August 29, 2010 / 3:00pm.
Currently at The Kirk @ Theatre Row:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $31.25 - $36.25
The title says it all -- this is a unique evening of entertainment, even for New York City. Eight hunks display all of their charms as they celebrate the splendors of male nudity in comedy, song and dance. This sensational revue features 16 original songs, from the sassy opening number, "Gratuitous Nudity" to the hilarious "Bliss of a Bris." Naked Boys Singing, which made its triumphant return to off-Broadway last year, has been hailed by audiences and critics alike as a sure-fire crowd pleaser for bachelorette parties, girls and boys nights out or just a roaring good time for anyone who appreciates the male form, a good laugh and great music. Learn More
Quotes & Highlights
- "Delightfully daffy ... musical numbers with surprise after surprise ... the perfect summer show!"--The New York Times
- "Refreshing, unpretentiously smart and endearing ... a 90-minute work of imagination that finds real emotion in the playfulness."--Newsday
- "Self-awareness, charm and tremendous wit ... a goofy pleasure... The cast is fantastic, with the boys all pitch-perfect."--The New York Observer
- "The story moves and engages. You can't help but believe and accept these young people singing through their turbulent adolescent years ... Gregor's score is a marvel of unadorned simplicity. Irresistible."--Talkin' Broadway
- Listen to the Broadway Bullet Podcast interview with the director!
A new, old-fashioned musical comedy about five wayward, eccentric, isolated, awkward, sweet, naive, nerdy teenage boys who are sent away to a boarding school in Maine. As they revel in the trials of their freshman year—striving for acceptance, friendship, and normalcy—we are reminded that every life must be lived to its fullest, every song sung with glee.
Book, music, and lyrics by John Gregor
Directed by Igor Goldin
Music Director Daniel Feyer
Choreographer Antoinette DiPietropolo
Featuring: Zach Bandler, Christopher Davis Carlisle, Jason Edward Cook, Greg Horton, Erin Jerozal, Dan Lawler, Max Spitulnik