You've Got Hate Mail, a Comedy About Love in the Age of TechnologyStage 72, Formerly The Triad (158 West 72nd Street New York City, NY 10023)
* Additional fees apply.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
More Information About You've Got Hate Mail
Quotes & Highlights
- "...a perfect bedroom farce. . .expertly directed. . .riotously enacted by a five-person ensemble" --New York Post
- "A brilliantly written comedy! For theatergoers seeking a fun evening of non-stop laughs and pure entertainment, it doesn’t get better than this!" --Show Business Weekly
- "I just came out of the most delightful romp at the Triad. My friend nearly peed herself laughing! Bravo! Bravo!" —WPST-FM (94.5)
- "You've Got Hate Mail had me doubled-over in my seat, with tears rolling down my face, unable to catch my breath. Now THAT'S the way to laugh!!!" --94.3 The Point Morning Show
- "The verbal zingers fly fast and furious!" --Asbury Park Press
- “You’ve Got Hate Mail is an off-Broadway comedy to love." --SingleWomenRule.com
- "Hilarious! A rapid-paced romp with a millennium twist!" --CurtainUp.com
- "You will laugh hysterically! I could see this becoming the next Friends.”--Times Square Chronicles
- "Writers Billy Van Zandt and Jane Milmore, who have created laughs for dozens of sitcoms and stage plays through the years, have audiences laughing out loud at The Triad with a nonstop barrage of sexual antics, mistaken identities, verbal gags and malaprops." --MediaMischief.com
A Comedy by Billy Van Zandt and Jane Milmore
Called “the masters of modern farce,” Billy Van Zandt and Jane Milmore have been among the most produced playwrights in the world for more than three decades. They have also garnered multiple film and TV awards for their work as stage actors, producers and writers.
See the event schedule page for the cast list on specific dates.