You've Got Hate Mail: Comedy About Online Relationships
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for You've Got Hate Mail have expired.
The last date listed for You've Got Hate Mail was Saturday January 11, 2014 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Stage 72:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The new musical comedy Love in the Middle Ages follows six very different New Yorkers who meet at an "Over 40 Single Mingle." Three-time Emmy winner, late-night comedian and host of HBO's Hardcore TV David Konig joins Broadway vets Mimi Bessette, Yassmin Alers and Marci Reid, and regional regulars Michael Givens and David Rappaport, for a laugh-packed examination of love and dating among the middle-aged. Combining a contemporary pop score with a story drawn from real-life dating tales, Love in the Middle Ages is written by Eric Kornfeld, best known for writing Bette Midler's Vegas extravaganza, The Showgirl Must Go On. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Deborah R. ClarkRed Velvet
view more less of this review
I really enjoyed it. For the price it was well worth it. It was truly hilarious. The drinks are expensive but you will truly enjoy the show. If you're a diabetic just order a diet soda for $14.00 and get unlimited diet cokes with lime. The seating area was kind of tight but you will find the show enjoyable. The cast of five deserve all the credit. The cast kept you mesmerized. There wasn't an intermission. You have to walk up a flight of steps.
Quotes & Highlights
- "... a perfect bedroom farce ... expertly directed ... riotously enacted by a five-person ensemble" <em>--<a target="_blank" href="http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/theater/reply_see_this_to_all_who_mail_wc1VVQkiFYm7WrFXvuCaKO">New York Post</a></em>
- "A brilliantly written comedy! For theatergoers seeking a fun evening of non-stop laughs and pure entertainment, it doesn’t get better than this!" --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.showbusinessweekly.com/archive2010/618/hate.shtml"><em>Show Business Weekly </em></a>
- "I just came out of the most delightful romp at the Triad. My friend nearly peed herself laughing! Bravo! Bravo!" —WPST-FM (94.5)
- "<em>You've Got Hate Mail</em> had me doubled-over in my seat, with tears rolling down my face, unable to catch my breath. Now THAT'S the way to laugh!!!" --94.3 <em>The Point Morning Show</em>
- "The verbal zingers fly fast and furious!" --<em>Asbury Park Press</em>
- “<em>Y</em><em>ou’ve Got Hate Mail</em> is an off-Broadway comedy to love." --SingleWomenRule.com
- "Hilarious! A rapid-paced romp with a millennium twist!" --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.curtainup.com/youvegothatemail.html ">CurtainUp.com</a>
- "You will laugh hysterically! I could see this becoming the next <em>Friends.</em>”--<em>Times Square Chronicles </em>
- "Writers Billy Van Zandt and Jane Milmore, who have created laughs for dozens of sitcoms and stage plays through the years, have audiences laughing out loud at The Triad with a nonstop barrage of sexual antics, mistaken identities, verbal gags and malaprops." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.mediamischief.com/The%20Mischief%20Starts%20Here/E9445A0C-71EF-4DAC-BFDF-55F64D14E4B6.html) ">MediaMischief.com</a>
See the event schedule page for the cast list on specific dates.
The show runs approximately 80 minutes with no intermission.