BARE, the Award-Winning Coming-of-Age Musical Comes to NYC
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for BARE: The Musical have expired.
The last date listed for BARE: The Musical was Sunday March 3, 2013 / 7:30pm.
Currently at New World Stages - Stage 4:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
The glowlight-suited dance group iLuminate -- who rose to fame on the sixth season of television's America's Got Talent -- brings you a story of adventure and romance told through the dance styles of hip-hop, breaking & locking, and contemporary jazz, fused with the power of light. This unique dance-in-the-dark spectacular is a mash-up of dazzling wizardry, cool dance moves, high-tech effects and original music from some of this year's hottest bands. Sharon Osbourne called it "breathtaking and brilliant," and Ellen DeGeneres added, it's "amazing, electrifying, fantastic." Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- “Winning, propulsively pop-rock and burning with youthful passion, <em>bare</em> moves, sings and plays with confidence.” – <a target="_blank" href="http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117948900/ "><em>Variety</em></a>
- “Touching and tender.” – <a target="_blank" href="http://theater.nytimes.com/2012/12/12/theater/reviews/bare-rock-musical-at-new-world-stages.html?_r=0 "><em>The New York Times </em></a>
- “Flush with feeling and nerve.” --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.timeout.com/newyork/theater/bare "><em>Time Out New York</em></a>
- “The pop-rock score is inspired.” –<a target="_blank" href="http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20364394_20655341,00.html "><em>Entertainment Weekly</em></a>
- “A flawlessly executed, powerful rock musical.” –<a target="_blank" href="http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/reviews/12-2012/bare_63911.html"><em>Theatermania</em></a>
*This show is recommended for those age 14 or older due to strong language and adult subject matter.
About the Ticket Supplier: BARE - Broadway InboundThrough its pulsating rock score and emotionally charged story, BARE has thrilled and moved audiences around the world since its first staging in Los Angeles over a decade ago.
A contemporary rock musical, BARE follows a group of teens wrestling with issues of identity, sexuality, and religion at a co-ed Catholic boarding school. Provocative, raw, and unyielding in its exploration of how today's generation navigates the tightrope between adolescence and adulthood, BARE examines the consequences of baring a soul -- or hiding it from those who matter most.