Historic NYC Pub Crawl Walking Tour: Check Out Six Classic Taverns
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Mar 8 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $37.50
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $37.50
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $37.50
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $37.50
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $37.50
- Fri, Mar 28 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $37.50
- Sat, Mar 29 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $37.50
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Our evening started at Fraunces tavern where our fearless leader Charles taught us about george Washington and the tavern's history. After some more cool bars throughout the city our evening ended at the best bar in town, McSorleys. In between bar stops, Charles gave so much information about the city's history. Not only did this bar crawl highlight the many historic bars in NYC, it wouldn't have been as cool if we didn't have our fearless leader, Charles.
Drinks and gratuities are not included.
There is a dinner option available at Bridge Cafe for an additional $50 per person, which may be purchased at the site.
This is a walking tour covering approximately 4 miles. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.