20th Century Violin Concertos: New York City Ballet Inspired by Modern Masters
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for New York City Ballet: 20th Century Violin Concertos have expired.
The last date listed for New York City Ballet: 20th Century Violin Concertos was Saturday February 22, 2014 / 2:00pm.
Currently at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center:
- Full Price:
- $99.00 - $299.00
- Our Price:
- $59.00 - $179.00
You'll feel like you've stepped into the pages of Cosmo at this inspiring, empowering two-day crash course in living fun and fearlessly. Cosmopolitan Magazine's first-ever live conference event will be packed with inspiring speakers, informative panels and incredible networking opportunities. You'll hear bold messages from powerful women, including model and social media personality Chrissy Teigen, Cosmo editors Joanna Coles and Michelle Herrera Mulligan and many more. Along with tips on amping up your morning beauty routine, managing your money and finding your voice, you can also make an appointment for a personal makeover at a Maybelline New York Beauty Bar, shop your way through a curated collection of must-haves and do some big-time networking. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The seats were great and the ballet was beautiful. We were seated in the back of the Orchestra section where the seats start to go up. There was no one front of me and my seat was centered on the aisle so I had a clear view of the stage. Great...continued
Opus 19/The Dreamer
- Music by: Sergei Prokofiev
- Choreography by: Jerome Robbins
- Principal Casting: Feb 13, 18, 20: Janie Taylor, Gonzalo Garcia Feb 19, 22 mat: Tiler Peck*, Robert Fairchild* *first time in role
*_Barber Violin Concerto
- Music by: Samuel Barber
- Choreography by: Peter Martins
- Principal Casting: Feb 13: Sara Mearns, Jared Angle, Megan Fairchild, Ask la Cour Feb 18: Sara Mearns, Jared Angle, Ashley Bouder, Ask la Cour Feb 19, 20: Teresa Reichlen, Amar Ramasar*, Megan Fairchild, Zachary Catazaro* Feb 22 mat: Sara Mearns, Jared Angle, Megan Fairchild, Zachary Catazaro *first time in role
*_Stravinsky Violin Concerto
- Music by: Igor Stravinsky
- Choreography by: George Balanchine
- Principal Casting: Feb 13, 18: Sterling Hyltin, Robert Fairchild, Maria Kowroski, Amar Ramasar Feb 19: Janie Taylor, Ask la Cour, Rebecca Krohn, Adrian Danchig-Waring Feb 20: Sterling Hyltin, Robert Fairchild, Rebecca Krohn, Adrian Danchig-Waring Feb 22: Janie Taylor, Ask la Cour, Maria Kowroski, Amar Ramasar
About the Ticket Supplier: New York City Ballet
New York City Ballet, one of the foremost dance companies in the world, is unique in US artistic history. Solely responsible for training its own artists and creating its own works, New York City Ballet was the first ballet institution in the world with two permanent homes, the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, New York. Explore what New York City Ballet has to offer — its rich company history, repertoire of ballets, and world-class dancers.