NYC's Most Horrifying Haunted House, Nightmare: KILLERS2
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Nightmare: KILLERS2 have expired.
The last date listed for Nightmare: KILLERS2 was Saturday November 2, 2013 / 7:00pm - 1:00am.
Currently at Clemente Soto Velez Cultural Center:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
A detective determining whether the death of a young woman in a bathtub was an accidental drowning, suicide or murder finds himself caught up in the confusions created by a beautiful Russian exile, who happens to be directing an experimental film about a girl who drowns in that exact fashion. Now in its seventh season, Nylon Fusion Theatre Company produces this world premiere by prolific playwright Don Nigro, whose shows Marina and Mata Hari were staged by the ensemble in 2013. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Amanda Farrell
view more less of this review
This was creepier than the other haunted houses, because it was based on real killers - it was a more subdued scare, rather than the easy "jump out at you" type of scare. I mean, there were surprise attacks that were good for a scream, it just wasn't as overdone as I've seen in other places. The maze-like quality, with some parts feeling very restricted and claustrophobic (and pitch dark) was perfectly awesome. Imagine feeling your way around and not knowing if something (or someone!) is there!
Quotes & Highlights
- Read <a target="_blank" href="https://www.goldstar.com/events/61345/reviews">Goldstar member reviews</a> from last year's haunted house.
- Watch <em>Nightmare: KILLERS2</em> <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eovcv-Iq9V8">promo video</a>.
- "I don’t recall when I’ve experienced anything that terrifying” – William Friedkin, director of <em>The Exorcist </em>
- “This is a no-nonsense haunted house, a taut, assured production that knows exactly what it wants to do (scare the hell out of you) and performs its task with ruthless, coldblooded precision.” — <em>New York Times</em>
- “Step carefully into Killers: A Nightmare Haunted House, a legitimately f***ed-up and fascinating labyrinth through the history of serial killers.” - UrbanDaddy.com
This attraction is designed for the more fearless adult -- it's very scary.
Please wear comfortable clothing. High heels are not advised.
Please read the FAQs on the event website.