On the Outskirts of Everything: Tim Collins' Acclaimed Solo Show
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for On the Outskirts of Everything have expired.
The last date listed for On the Outskirts of Everything was Thursday March 21, 2013 / 7:30pm.
Currently at Stage Left Studio:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
From JDate to Holy Communion to Ricky's Strip Club, and from pole dancing to drunk yoga to sharp shooting, Dating, Depression, & Dirtbags: A Love Story explores all avenues of where and how not to meet a potential mate. A one-woman show written and performed by Elza Zagreda (Corn Bread and Feta Cheese: Growing Up Fat and Albanian, Divorce Albanian Style!), Dating finds its heroine strapping on her stilettos and reentering single life in the wake of a disastrous relationship. By turns funny and touching, Dating is painfully real and hilariously relatable. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- "Collins is a writer and actor of enormous intelligence, range, and sensitivity. His ability to crystallize much of what’s ailing the American psyche just now is both uncanny and invaluable." --Martin Denton, NYTheatre.com
- "Tim Collins' intense, whirlwind tour of how they degrade human consciousness to the point where what we have been brought up to regard as sanity, even humanity, is not only out of our reach, but irrelevant, is a work of genius and shows, more than any other solo theater piece I have seen, just what the medium can achieve. This is the future of solo theater." --Michael Miller, New York Arts
- “Devilishly skewering.” --Boston Globe
- “Extraordinary …Tim Collins’ solo show is truly artful and even Shavian. …he presents multiple sides to the many issues he raises.” –Intermission Magazine
- “Powerful . . . Collins brought a chilling, unpredictable energy to the stage.” –Steve Feeney, Portland Press Herald
Six monologues, six characters, six men on the edge. Observe, as an anger management support group slowly spirals into chaos. Submit to the awesome power of Google. Learn everything there is to know about love from a stuffed animal. Understand your role in the Universe by obeying The Dog Whisperer. And get everything you’ve ever truly wanted while waiting in line at McDonald’s. Frenetic, comedic, dramatic monologues, all new, just for you.