Explore Behind the Scenes on the Radio City Stage Door Tour
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Radio City Stage Door Tour have expired.
The last date listed for Radio City Stage Door Tour was Sunday May 27, 2012 / Noon.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Celebrate the intimate and spectacular beauty of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan's impressive skyline from the decks of the magnificent 82-foot schooner Shearwater. This 1929 vessel, built from native hardwoods, is New York City's only floating designated landmark. When the Gatsby-era ship's sails unfurl, sit back and enjoy the casually elegant atmosphere as this ocean-tested vessel glides comfortably through world-famous New York Harbor during the relaxing one hour and 30-minute ride. Your ticket includes a serving of beer, wine or choice of soft drink. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
• Explore the Beautiful Art-Deco Interiors
• Learn the secrets of the Great Stage and what it takes to transform the Music Hall for a concert or the Radio City Christmas Spectacular
• Be a part of a Radio City Rockette kick line with an interactive photo opportunity!
• View the Celebrity Signed Guest Book!
• Receive a complimentary fact-sheet about Radio City Music Hall, available in 6 different languages
• Meet a World Famous Radio City Rockette and discover firsthand what it takes to become one of the stars of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular!
Use of video cameras and mobile phones is not permitted on the tour. Photos of the auditorium will not be permitted during theater activity. When an event is in progress, the auditorium will be viewed from a private viewing booth and the stage’s hydraulic system will be shown in a video presentation.