Explore Behind the Scenes on the Radio City Stage Door Tour
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Radio City Stage Door Tour have expired.
The last date listed for Radio City Stage Door Tour was Sunday May 27, 2012 / Noon.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Relax and unwind while you cruise New York Harbor aboard an 80-year-old classic schooner as author Felicia Sherbert and/or other guest wine experts introduce you to a pleasing variety of wines picked from some of America's oldest and best-known cellars. Pair your wines with tasty snacks and cheeses while taking in the stunning views of the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and of course the iconic Manhattan skyline. This two-hour sail is a casual, classy and intimate way to spend an afternoon in New York. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
• Explore the Beautiful Art-Deco Interiors
• Learn the secrets of the Great Stage and what it takes to transform the Music Hall for a concert or the Radio City Christmas Spectacular
• Be a part of a Radio City Rockette kick line with an interactive photo opportunity!
• View the Celebrity Signed Guest Book!
• Receive a complimentary fact-sheet about Radio City Music Hall, available in 6 different languages
• Meet a World Famous Radio City Rockette and discover firsthand what it takes to become one of the stars of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular!
Use of video cameras and mobile phones is not permitted on the tour. Photos of the auditorium will not be permitted during theater activity. When an event is in progress, the auditorium will be viewed from a private viewing booth and the stage’s hydraulic system will be shown in a video presentation.