Hit the Beach With a Cruise to Sandy Hook
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Sandy Hook Beach Cruise was Tuesday June 3, 2014 / 8:45am (East 35th Street Departure).
Currently at Seastreak Catamarans
- Full Price:
- $40.00 - $65.00
- Our Price:
- $28.00 - $45.50
Fall is bursting out in brilliant color and the best way to take it all in is ... on a boat. Relax… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from DePrator
view more less of this review
The beach I stopped on was chosen because the guy on the bus said it was the prettiest. I went there and loved it. Have no idea if he was correct, it was the first stop. Found out later each beach has a distinct group and purpose. Will definitely go back just to find out more. Beautiful view, warm water, clean, clean. A map and descriptor on the site would really help the first timer like me decide which area to visit (if it's important-).
- Only 40 minutes to paradise at Sandy Hook beach.
- See Sandy Hook on the seven-mile long Multi-Use Pathway that starts at the park entrance and loops around Fort Hancock. It is shared by walkers, bicyclists and in-line skaters. Bring your own bicycle or you can rent a bike during your visit.
- On board you will find amenities like plush seating, satellite TV, a full cash bar, and lots of leg room.
- Cruise with Seastreak and also receive free bus shuttle service giving you access to many of Sandy Hook’s finest beaches.
This cruise departs from two locations. Sandy Hook is a carry-in/carry-out park. Please take your trash home. Pets are not allowed. Please be aware of ongoing repairs throughout Sandy Hook due to Superstorm Sandy and adhere to all posted closed area signs for your safety. For more information, visit http://www.nps.gov/gate/index.htm
About the Ticket Supplier: Seastreak LLC
Seastreak is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey with a fleet of five vessels. Four with capacities of up to 400 passengers and one with capacity of up to 149 passengers.