Visit Sex and the City Hotspots on Film Locations Tour
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Sonia G
view more less of this review
Lots of fun!!! Loved our tour guide...she seemed to have a healthy obsession with the show, as did everyone else on the bus. Expect to go a little over time if you attend the afternoon tour since traffic in NYC is always heavier around then. But well worth the price here on Goldstar.
Conquer New York City a la Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha by following in their fancy footsteps. Drink where they drank, shop where they shopped, and gossip where they gossiped.
There are more than 40 locations covered on this bus tour. Highlights include:
• Shop at The Pleasure Chest where Charlotte bought her “Rabbit”
• Stop at a bar used on Sex and the City
• Visit the church where Samantha meets “The Friar”
• Go on location to the gallery in SoHo where Charlotte worked
• See the furniture store where Aidan designed his tables and chairs
• Get the behind-the-scenes scoop on the show
There will be three step-off points on the tour.
This tour lasts about 3 to 3.5 hours.
About the Ticket Supplier: On Location ToursOn Location Tours, Inc. (formerly Scene on TV Tours) was founded in June of 1999 by Georgette Blau, a 1996 graduate of Skidmore College. Blau founded the company shortly after her "move on up" to the East Side of Manhattan (into a not-so-deluxe apartment), where she discovered that she lived by the Jeffersons.
Blau was featured in the May 13, 2002 issue of People Magazine. The company has been featured in thousands of media outlets around the world, including TV Guide, Newsweek, Businessweek, Entertainment Weekly, The Today Show, 60 Minutes II, and the Travel Channel's TV Road Trip.
The aim of On Location Tours is to create tours that allow people the opportunity to straddle fiction and reality, letting them feel as though they are part of the TV show or movie, ultimately bringing them closer to the characters themselves.