The Best of Brooklyn Half-Day Sightseeing and Food Tasting TourBrooklyn Neighborhoods, meet in front of Cornelia Street Cafe (29 Cornelia Street New York, NY 10014)
* Additional fees apply.
Select Your Date
- Sold Out Fri, May 24 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Sat, May 25 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Mon, May 27 @ 11:00am
- Sold Out Fri, May 31 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Sat, Jun 1 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Fri, Jun 7 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Sun, Jun 9 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Mon, Jun 10 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Fri, Jun 14 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Sat, Jun 15 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Sun, Jun 16 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Mon, Jun 17 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Sun, Jun 23 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Mon, Jun 24 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Mon, Jul 1 @ 11:00am
- Check Availability $62.50 Fri, Aug 30 @ 11:00am
Reviews & Ratings
report as inappropriate
Excellent, comprehensive tour. We sampled a variety of foods, all delicious. The guide, Issac, added his knowledge of the places visited and neighborhoods to make this a complete tour. He even took us to an additional deli not normally on the tour. I highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to eat their way through Brooklyn.
More Information About The Best of Brooklyn Multicultural Neighborhood, Sightseeing and Food Tasting Tour
Quotes & Highlights
- See a helpful list of FAQs about this tour.
It's been said that a trip to Brooklyn is like a trip around the world. How true that is. It's amazing how many people visit New York City and never get to see Brooklyn. During this 4.5-hour driving and walking tour of Brooklyn, you'll visit some of these neighborhoods:
-New Williamsburg, home to many ethnic groups and a thriving art community where you'll be enjoying a slice of delectable authentic Neapolitan brick oven thin crust pizza and a freshly prepared cannoli.
-Old Williamsburg, a drive through the Ultra Orthodox Hasidic Jewish area where time seems to stand still.
-Greenpoint, featuring one of largest Polish populations in the United States for a sit down meal at neighborhood favorite eatery, featuring the best kielbasa sausage, pierogies and more.
-DUMBO, where we'll stop at the Jacques Torres chocolate factory, and visit Brooklyn Bridge Park for an excellent view of Manhattan's famous skyline including amazing views of the Brooklyn Bridge.
-Sunset Park, featuring a plethora of Latin American food establishments for a picnic style lunch in the park featuring the "Cuban" sandwich. (Indoors during the colder months or in the event of inclement weather).
Unlike other tours, your journey with a knowledgeable native New Yorker will show you the most fascinating areas in the city. Begin in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the City's most influential residents, and then venture across the Williamsburg Bridge to Brooklyn, where the main portion of your tour will take place.
The tour runs rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Sample sizes vary and are meant to be a taste, not a full serving.
Alcoholic beverages are not included but are available for purchase at some of the restaurants.
Gratuities for your tour guide and driver, although not required, are always appreciated.