Jessica Chastain and Dan Stevens Star in The Heiress on Broadway
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Heiress have expired.
The last date listed for The Heiress was Sunday February 10, 2013 / 3:00pm.
Currently at Walter Kerr Theatre:
- Full Price:
- $99.00 - $137.00
- Our Price:
- $45.00 - $69.00
A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder is "as gut-busting as The Book of Mormon," according to Entertainment Weekly. Broadway's latest hit tells the story of Monty Navarro, a distant heir to a family fortune who decides to move his way up the line of succession using a great deal of charm, and a dash of murder. Tony winner Jefferson Mays (I Am My Own Wife) gives a tour de force performance playing all eight of the doomed heirs who meet their ends in hilariously creative ways. Playing opposite Mays is the dashing Bryce Pinkham (Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson) as homicidal hunk Monty Navarro. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Watch a <a target="_blank" href="http://youtu.be/74lUMBG6C60">video montage</a> of footage from <em>The Heiress. </em>
- "A must-see Broadway event this season!"--<em>Wall Street Journal</em>
- "The show has you in the palm of its hand ... and then it clenches its fist."--<em>The Daily Telegraph</em>
- "Jessica Chastain is close to perfect in her Broadway debut."--<em>Bloomberg News</em>
- "Dan Stevens is dashing."--<em>Newsday</em>
- "David Srathairn is superb."--<em>The Hollywood Reporter</em>
- <em>"</em>Judith Ivey gives a knockout performance."--<em>The Telegraph</em>
- "A masterful production from Moisés Kaufman. Everything you want in a Class "A" revival!"--<em>Variety</em>
The Heiress is the story of Catherine Sloper, the shy and sheltered daughter of a prominent New Yorker. Caught between the demands of an emotionally distant father and the attentions of a passionate young suitor, Catherine must navigate the terrain of love and regret, desire and duty, a chance for happiness and the burden of fortune … as only an heiress can.
The world of The Heiress is brought to life by a dynamic design team that includes two-time Tony Award® winner Derek McLane (sets), two-time Academy Award® winner Albert Wolsky (costumes), Tony Award® nominee David Lander (lighting), Tony Award® nominee Leon Rothenberg (sound design) and original music by Peter Golub.
Running TIme: The running time is 2 hours and 45 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.
* The principal cast members are scheduled to appear in all posted performances unless otherwise noted on the event website or on Telecharge.com. Any last-minute substitutions are made just prior to the performance and will be posted at the theater.