Hudson Valley Beer Tours Aboard The Little Beer Bus
The last date listed for The Little Beer Bus was Sunday May 22, 2011 / 9:30am.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Brooklyn Night Bazaar squeezes everything that's great about NYC's coolest borough into one super...Learn More
The Little Beer Bus tour includes:
- Three Hudson Valley Brewery visits(Gilded Otter Brewing Company, Hyde Park Brewing Company and Keegan Ales)
- Beer Garden tastings consisting of 4-6 beer tastings at each brewery
- A grand brewery tour at Keegan Ales with the head brew master
- Lunch and dessert at a brewery
- A film about the history of brewing in America
- Beer trivia with prizes and raffles
- Goodie bags with snacks, water, and informative Hudson Valley Brewery Trail information
- Great music on the bus, including traditional beer garden music!
- Snacks for the ride home
- Brand new buses
- Quality time with the owners/and or brew masters at breweries
- Stunning and scenic Hudson Valley views along the way.
About the Ticket Supplier: The Little Wine Bus
The Little Wine bus was created by Tania P. Dougherty, Certified Travel Counselor and Certified Meeting Professional. Tania has over 15 years of experience in the travel industry and a strong background in planning special events, corporate meetings and outings. She has worked for some of New York ’s most influential executives in the travel and finance industries. Tania still works in finance during the day, but has a dedicated full time staff of Hudson Valley family members and travel industry partners to help her manage her business. Wanting to share her deep passion for adventure travel, culinary food, and wine tasting, Tania created The Little Wine Bus, New York Countryside Wine Tours to let others experience the charming family-owned vineyards in this picturesque Hudson Valley Region.