Summer Sights Sunset Cocktail Cruise Off Newport Beach
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Summer Sights & Sips Cruise was Thursday July 10, 2014 / 6:15pm (Boards at 5:45pm).
Currently at Hornblower Yachts Newport Beach
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Take in the gorgeous seaside sights, listen to some background music, linger in the sun and enjoy … More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Nancy Wyatt
view more less of this review
We had a very nice time. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that this was a boat that was originally owned by the US Navy and then purchased by John Wayne and still has a lot of his pictures and items on it. Also, they served wonderful snacks and finger foods. It was a very smooth ride and a good time was had by all while watching all the lights in the Marina and the homes surrounding the area. Only thing we would like to have had was a little more information over the PA system as to the background of some of the homes we were passing. A word of advice....unless you're totally young and with your true love, bring a jacket, as it did get pretty chilly before we were finished.
- Farm fresh vegetable crudite, served with black pepper ranch dressing
- Crispy tortilla chips, with salsa fresca
- Tomato-mozzarella bruschetta, with grilled baguette
- Crispy Asian vegetable egg roll, with plum sauce
- Spicy Italian sausage, with roasted peppers and marinara sauce
- Buffalo chicken quesadilla, with melted cheese and blue cheese dip
- Mini pizzas (selection changes weekly)
- Chocolate truffle parfaits, assorted flavors