A Big, Gay, North Hollywood Wedding - An Interactive Ceremony & Reception
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for A Big, Gay, North Hollywood Wedding have expired.
The last date listed for A Big, Gay, North Hollywood Wedding was Sunday March 21, 2010 / 3:00pm.
Currently at Crown City Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Described as "Seinfeld set to music," I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change is a playful musical about love in suburbia. The talented cast plays over 40 roles as they explore the ups and downs of different types of relationships. From single life to dating to marriage to the bitter end, I Love You, You're Perfect ... explores the whole cycle with humor, emotion, and insight. When it closed in 2008, the New York production had played 20 previews and 5,003 performances, making it the second-longest-running musical in off-Broadway history. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Shaylin
view more less of this review
Play was dreadful. The issue of homosexuality was handled insensitively. Additionally, the cast was WAY to free with the audience. I did not appreciate having one of the female players sit on MY lap (I am a woman). That was way too much involvement for me. At the "reception" they did not provide even a drink -these had to be purchased seperately. However they did place bowls of pretzels and nuts on the tables. They could have provided h'or d'erves and soft drinks at a low cost. Really a waste of time and money.
Quotes & Highlights
- "This Big Gay Wedding is two hours of interactive hilarity and a show not to be missed!...You'll be wanting to go back again and again with friends in tow...a smashing good time!" --Stagescenela.com
- "...this entire huge cast gives focused and hilarious depictions...Outrageously entertaining...For a roaring good time I highly recommend that you attend this one." --Tolucan Times
Protestors welcome -- as long as they buy a ticket.
NOTE: No one under 12 years old will be admitted.
February 14, Special Valentine's Day show with Gourmet Meal
- Stuffed Chicken Breast cutlets flattened and rolled with asparagus and herbs, roasted Potatoes, cornbread and whipped butter.
- Baconwrapped Slow-roasted Leg of Lamb with roasted cabbage, basil and grapes, roasted potatoes, arugula salad with pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Vegetarian Frittata with Mushrooms and Basil, roasted Potatoes, arugula salad with pomegranate vinaigrette.