Goldstar Exclusive: Frugal Festival Food! - Learn How to Eat Well on the Cheap
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Frugal Festival Food! have expired.
The last date listed for Frugal Festival Food! was Saturday June 25, 2011 / 11:00am.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Too many people only know tequila as the harsh, adulterated hootch they drank too much of in college. If you haven't tried the real thing, you don't know what you're missing. Now here's your chance to sample some of the best. Herradura Tequila is one of the finest, a spirit of elegance, refinement and incredible flavor. At this exclusive dinner aboard the historic Queen Mary, you'll have the chance to sample five different Herradura tequilas, including one from the ship's private barrel, selected exclusively for them. The tasting will be accompanied by a delicious five-course meal prepared by the ship's award-winning chefs, culminating with an indulgent dessert and a fine Macanudo cigar. (The latter, of course, may be declined, if desired.) The tasting will be overseen by a very special guest, Ruben Aceves, the Director of International Brand Development for Casa Herradura and one of the most respected men in the tequila industry. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Ultimately, I had a good time at this event. Held in large activity room and outdoors in a commons areas of a valley high school, the event was a mish-mosh of activities. The event had lots of free, tasty samples to nosh on and the cost cutting...continued
Quotes & Highlights
$1 of each ticket sold will go to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- Every guest receives a reusable grocery bag stuffed with coupons, recipes and a free raffle ticket.
- VIP guests receive a special bag stuffed with a $100 Restaurant.com gift card, a Coupon Organizer valued at $12.95, a copy of Free L.A.: The Ultimate Free Fun Guide to the City of Angels, Starbucks VIA samples, an “I Brake for Bargains” bumper sticker, and an extra raffle ticket.
- Win one of five $100 gift cards donated by Shortcuts.com.
- Receive a $25 Restaurant.com gift card when you walk in the door.
- Get a $5 ticket discount when you bring canned goods to donate to Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
- Learn how to pay pennies on the dollar with coupons.
- Watch cooking demos by celebrity chefs and enjoy food tastings.
- A DJ will be spinning tunes.